Chapter 7

It’s almost been 2 weeks and Eddy was seeing some good changes in Brett. He was now happier and seemed to be moving on. Brett is now going back to his regular schedule, he is practicing again, he’s even hanging out with their friends again! Life was slowly going back to normal for Brett.'

But for Eddy? Nothing much changed.

Although, as Eddy watched Brett be happier by the day, there was this feeling in him. He couldn’t describe it. Was it jealousy? Loneliness? Anger? Maybe it's a mixture of all of them. He felt so left out, he felt like he was being replaced.

Was this supposed to happen?

Was he even supposed to feel this way?

Eddy couldn’t even cry anymore, he felt like all the tears finally dried out. He was starting to get exhausted from this. As his thoughts kept going, from a distance he saw this bright light. Eddy would usually see this once in a while but he wasn’t brave enough to go there. But this time, he slowly goes near it as his curiosity increases. What could that even be? He asked himself as he went near it. Eddy quickly shook his head and told himself No, don’t do this, you promised him.

With a sigh, he got back to their apartment. As he entered, he saw Brett who was practicing violin again. It felt nice hearing him play again. Despite roasting him back then, he was still good at it. Eddy laid down on the sofa as he continued to listen to Brett playing tchaikovsky. He slowly closed his eyes as the beautiful piece filled the air. Hearing him play that piece gave him so many memories. From their first ever livestream, to the great world tour they’ve set up. It was definitely some great times.

Eddy stayed on the sofa, just watching Brett play his heart out on the violin. It was definitely a mesmerizing sight.