Welcome/Request Board

Hello and welcome~

Names CrimZonAnime but my real nickname is Mouse so you can call me that *wiggles brow*

I made the same book on my old account ( CursedTiger ). But I think I have gotten better at writing since I last updated so yeah.

Updates will be slow but come on... I don't have a lot of free time. I'm a CNA on graveyard duty, what do you want from me? Don't push me for updates cause then I'll feel rushed and it won't turn out so great lol.

Anyways let's get to request shall we?

Requesting is simple.

Just comment the name of the said person you want and please write where they are from. For example—

'I would like a lemon with Sanemi from Demon Slayer'

If failed to do so, I will be ignoring the comment cause I don't want to spend time looking for the said character and asking questions are a damn hassle.

Please be aware that this was made to have adult content. If you want to sumbit a request for a lemon free one shot, please request it on my message board or if needed, private messaging (PM).

Also be respectful of others and treat others the way you want to be treated. So no bullying in the comment. I'll be posting one of my first stories on this account that contains a lemon as a preview of my future works.

Hope you enjoy!