Eyeless Jack • CreepyPasta

Original is one my home page

Original is one my home page. Hope you enjoy and hope there is many to come! Requests are open. Enjoy!~

Posted - November 6th 2021

•Unedited•

Warning!
Mentions blood and death

•••••
Eyeless Jack
Silent Treatment
•••••

I laid in bed on my phone texting my friend since middle school. The room was dark and silent, everyone was asleep except myself since I was known to be quite the night owl.

At two in the morning, I always feel the hair on my body stand straight. I always wait. Looking around for anything sinister, but no luck. I came home for the weekend from college and my friend decided to text me while I was watching videos.

It was strange that she texts me at this time of night. I opened up her message to see that she wanted me to join her at this house party that was actually near me.

While looking at the address she gave me, I asked her who was there.

She told me just a few people.

I narrow my eyes as I looked at the word 'few'.

My friend and I are practically night and day.

She has the hype, bubbly, go lucky personality while I was the one silent and lone wolf type. She practically adopted me in school and took me everywhere in school.

School.

Recently, I have been thinking back to when I was in school.

Thinking about things I regret,

could have done better,

stuff that I enjoy and dont regret,

shit like that.

One of my biggest regret was not confessing.

There was a boy.... similar to me.. personality wise. He never spoke. Never once heard his voice. I dont think anyone has.

During the middle of the school year, I noticed he was getting..... sicker?

At least that was what I am guessing but, not long after, he suddenly vanished. I have asked my friend about him but she didn't recall the male existing. It was understandable since usually silent people tend to be forgotten but it still didnt make sense.