Slenderwoman • Creepypasta

It has been many years since I have done a yuri

It has been many years since I have done a yuri. I have never done it with a creature so.. I guess exotric. I took a few tries of this so here is the final piece. I am a bit rusty with yuri so dont hate please.

For more description on Scout, I decided to make an Original Character(OC) about her so that will be posted later if you are curious on my OC Book.

Posted - December 7th 2021

•Unedited•

Warning!
FemaleXFemale, cursing, blood, mention of rape, assault
I thinks thats all the warnings...

This contains RAPE! not with Slenderwoman! I dont do that for my final piece. I will notify when it STARTS and where it ENDS. You will be warned before hand.

Requested by -
@ledkitty

•••••
Slenderwoman
This could become a regular
•••••

"HYAAA!" A swipe of a rusted knife sliced through the fabric of a hoodie. A small wince echoed softly behind a animal skull like mask. A quick dodge avoided potential threatening damage but not quick enough to not get any scrapes from an experience killer such as Jeff the Killer. Though experienced in killing, no so much in video gaming. "Ill fucking you you damn brat! You are as much of a cheater like that Link wannabe!" Jeff complained loudly as the figure across from him held their shoulder to stop the bleeding calmly. "Don't get me involved you ugly ass Joker!" The smaller male in a Link costume jumped off the couch and stomped his foot to the wooden floor. "You having a tamper tantrum dick?" He sneered as he pointed his now blooded blade at the smaller male. The figure only watched in silence as the two males argued over non sense. A tap on the shoulder seemed to cause their train of thought to erupt and look behind them to meet the eyes of darkness that hid behind the blue mask, Eyeless Jack, or EJ for short. He points to the cut that was bleeding and gestures down the hallway. The skull nodded before following their companion. Upon entering the dim lit room, EJ gestures to the table for them to sit on. 'Jeff will be tortured if she finds out how deep that is Scout.' EJ signs to the person wearing an animal like skull. They removed the fragile mask followed by a black mask. Showing more feminine features . Hair falls and was brushed back with gentle fingers. A deep breath made the girl smile softly, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. "I'm fine Jack. I think you are taking it way too seriously." She answered as she faced the man again. 'I will worry for you since you cant seem to do it yourself.' He signs. The girl only rolls her eyes but chuckles non the less. "Just get me patched up will ya? I'm actually supposed to meet with the boss today." She tilt her head to her injured shoulder and EJ would roll his eyes if he had any but quickly got to work on her should without another word, not like he really speaks.