Get to know

Reader's POV

As soon as class was dismissed, I hurriedly packed my things and went out to the roof.

*At the rooftop*

I removed my hoodie and looked up. I breathed some fresh populated air :). I brought out my Benton and just as I was about to open it, the door of the rooftop opened.

There stood kaya with the ginger haired girl, I think her name was nami? And also another girl with blue hair.

"Oh! Hey y/n!!". She waved at me, I panicked and looked down to avoid them seeing my face.

They went near me and kaya sat down first, then the 2 other sat down. I pulled my hoodie over my head to cover my face.

" what're you doing here, kaya?" "Yup! My name's kaya, and don't tell me you forgot." Huh? What? Forget what? I tilted my head to the left, indicating I was confuse.

She giggled softly. "You look really cute tilting your head, anyway, remember earlier? I asked you if you wanted to be friends and you said yes" oh.. Now I remember.. We would meet here to know each other more.

I nodded my head indicating I understood and remembered now. "Anyway.." She started, "what're your lunches today?" She asked us 3. "I'll go first" said the girl with blue hair.

She showed us her bento box and what was inside

(This is what she got)

"Omg the cats look so cute!!" Kaya said "how did it not get crushed? I mean, how is it not destroyed when you closed? Isn't it suppose to be crushed by then?" Nami said. "Well yeah, that's what I also thought, but then when I opened it, it still looks like how I prepared it".

(Your mind) *looks like Houdini should be scared of this bluette, her bento isn't even destroyed.*

"I'll go next" kaya said.

"Oh wow! It's so cute!!" The bluette said in awe

"Oh wow! It's so cute!!" The bluette said in awe. "I love how you decorated the octopus kaya" "thanks nami!".

"I'll go next" Nami said.

"Look at the chicken, it's so cute!!" Said kaya

"Look at the chicken, it's so cute!!" Said kaya. "The chicken looks so adorable" said the bluette. "Ofc it would look cute, I made it obviously😌" they giggled at Nami's confidence.

They looked at me since I'm the last one who hasn't showed my bento yet. "C'mon y/n! Show us your bento" I looked at kaya and opened my bento to show what was inside it.

They looked at your bento with awe

They looked at your bento with awe. "Ok we gotta agree y/n has to win this" Nami said "agree" said the bluette, kaya giggled "the seal looks really cute" I gave a small smile and said thanks.

We started eating.

*silence*

There was silence for 15mins until the bluette asked me a question.

"So, y/n right?" I nodded "mind introducing yourself to us?" I nodded. "I'm y/n l/n, I love food and I dislike noisy people and annoying kids." I said.

"No wonder your bento looks cute, could I have a little?" Nami asked. "Sure, it's not the best since I'm not really good at cooking" Nami took a bite of the seal and was shock at how it tasted.

"Wow... I have no words..." She exclaimed. I looked down thinking it must've tasted bad. "That... That's just... So.. So
.. So GOOD!!!" she exclaimed happily.

"Really? Could we try some?" Kaya and the bluette said in unison. "Sure" I said as then tasted my bento.

The bluette was shock and Kaya was in awe. "YUMMY!!!!" the 2 said in unison. "Right?" Nami said, then they continued in showering me with compliments. I giggled at their reaction, they look so cute.

They looked at me shocked, they never heard the most cutest giggle ever and to top it off your hoodie fell, now your face was seen by the 3. They were shock at how you look.

*she looks like a frucking goddess* they 3 thought at the same time. I stopped giggling and looked at them looking at me in awe.

Then...

Realization hit me...

My hoodie fell and now they saw my face. I turned so red that it looks like I belonged to the rainbow.

"Omg... Why did you hide your godlike face?" They asked in unison. "U-uhm... C-cause t-they'd think I might look like some f-freak" "are you serious?! You don't even look close looking like a freak!!" Exclaimed Nami.

I looked up at her. "Y-you think so?" "I know so 👀" I blushed at the compliment. "I'm vivi by the way, vivi Nefertiti" I looked at the bluette. "Nice to meet you vivi-chan" "just call me vivi, no need for formality :) " she smiled and I smiled back, genuinely and wide.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And so they began to share what they're interested in and became close friends working just the day, y/n was glad she met them. But little does she knows her life would turn something she hated but will soon cherish it.

Stay tuned for future chapters of this book 😁

-Author chan