~𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ~

2nd persons POV

You were surprised it was already the Christmas party. In a panic state— You haven't bought a gift!!

You hurriedly wore something simple and fully covered since it was snowing. You didn't feel like going out today but you remembered you didn't have a gift ready.

You took out a blue turtle neck along with a white sweater and some pants and took your coat out.

3rd person's POV

Y/n was in such a hurry she forgot about her gloves and ear muffs. She locked the door and started fast walking to the nearest bus stop— she hopped in and payed the driver.

She sat down near the entrance and looked out the window, there she saw Mr.Brook in his car. Y/n got curious and tried to wave at Mr.Brook to get his attention.

Luckily for her Mr.Brook saw and waved back happily. Glad to see her today before the party, Y/n smiled and continued to look out the window as the bus continued to drive to her destination.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

2nd person's POV

You hopped off the bus and went to the mall. As you entered you were met with a crowded mall—as you strolled around to look for a gift that's perfect for both genders. Since it is a random pick.

As you were walking out the store, all happy and excited for the person you picked. You had bought them 3 gifts and hoped they would like it.

The gifts:

Snuggle buddy

Snuggle buddy

A case for your stationary stuff

This is a shirt btw.

You were kind of hungry so you went to the food court to see what to order. You were walking around and found someone familiar, it was a really tall figure.

When they turned around, you saw that it was katakuri along with his siblings, ordering chowking.

You went near them to greet them a happy holiday.

"Katakuri?"

Katakuri's POV

"Ni chan I think that girl there has been staring at you a little too much, you know?"

Cracker jokingly pointed out.

"Oh~ Ni chan~ looks like you got someone to ask out this Christmas"

Brulee joined in and started snickering at the thought of his older brother dating someone.

I sighed as I just looked at the menu, not bothering to listen to their constant teasing. Suddenly I heard someone call my name.

"Katakuri??"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HEYYYY!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME;) SORRY FOR KIND OF ABANDONING THIS BOOK LIFE HAS BEEN A ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

Anyways, I'll be uploading again maybe tomorrow or later, or within 2 days. I can't upload everyday since I have vb practice. That's it for today's chapter! I hope everyone is doing fine.

Stay hydrated, stay safe, stay positive.

               -A/n