Beginning

2 days later

After the incident 2 days ago, I was being bothered constantly. Still covered my face from the other students.

And the others started eating lunch at the rooftop. I also learned the other 2 guys that was with luffy, their names were Trafalgar D. Water Law and Eustass kid.

It's funny how I thought law and luffy were cousins. They said they weren't related.

»»————><————««

As I was walking through the hallway, I accidentally bumped into someone's back.

"Oh- sorry.." I said bowing, I looked up and saw Charlotte katakuri!!

Oh shit-

"Hm?" He turned around and looked at me. I felt like he was about to eat me since he's so tall.

I felt so scared seeing his eyes looking through my soul. I immediately bowed over and over again, saying sorry again and again.

    »»————><————««

Katakuri's POV

"Oh I forgot something, perorin" perospero-niisan said.

"Wait here for me katakuri, I'll be right back. Or don't im just gonna be quick anyway"

I nodded and continued heading to class when suddenly I felt someone bumped onto my back.

They apologized softly so I turned around, wanting to know who bumped into me.

I looked at the woman. She's the girl who gave pudding her worksheet.

"Hm?" I said and she looked up and she immediately started bowing and apologizing over and over again.

I sweat dropped, I think I scared her, knowing our name 'Charlotte' is famous.

"I- it's fine" I said waving my hand.

"E-excuse me" the woman walked past me, looking down.

   »»————><————««

Reader's POV

"E-excuse me" I said nervously and walked past one of the Charlotte.

After a few meters away from him. I started running, scared to the soul.

You should NEVER mess with Charlotte Lin Lin's family. Why you ask?

Well it's cause they are part of a gang. Actually this whole school is run by a gang leader named Donquixote Doflamingo.

He's the principal of this school and his brother Donquixote Rosinante is the vice principal.

You asked how I got here? Well let's just say it was because of a little accident.

We'll be talking about that soon but for now, let's go and eat lunch.

   »»————><————««

It was lunch and I was heading to the roof top when
"Did you hear about what happened earlier?" Perona asked "no, what happened?" Kami questioned "omg, are you stuck in a nutshell? Someone accidentally bumped into one of Big mom's son" I was shocked at what perona said.

Guess news do spread around fast. "What happened to the person? "  "idk, all they said someone bumped into one of big mom's son. You think that person will live another day?"

Perona asked kami, "I do hope they do, I mean it was an accident" she said worried.

Well no shit, I might not even see when Dora would admit she's blinder than a blind person.

I walked pass them as If I wasn't eavesdropping on their conversation

And went straight to the roof top where I heard luffy shouting for food.

"Food!!! Food!! Food!! Food!!"

Luffy repeatedly said food and poor chopper had to help sanji with his nosebleed.

They all stopped when I entered and remove my mask.