New people?

2 weeks later....

Readers POV

It was about 2 weeks since i was friends with vivi, nami, and kaya.

Kaya wad actually in  a relationship with a guy named ussop.

Apparently, ussop, has a l9ng nose and would lie sometimes. But kaya said he is a great guy, he cares for her very much and she's very thankful for that.

It was the last period of school and in about 2 minutes the bell would ring.

And just as i predicted, the bell rang. And so we packed our stuff while the professor was reminding us about our assignments that was due next week.

As i went to my locker to get the books i needed for the HW. I remembered I had to meet nami and the others at the school gate.

They said they were going to introduce me to their other friends that they told me about.

After I got the things I needed I was walking down the hallway when Ms. Robin called me.

"Y/n, could you pass this to pudding and reiju for me?" I nodded. I took the paper and went out to look for pudding and reiju.

I looked to the right and saw reiju with her 3 brothers, or should I call them the powergerma girls? I went to them.

I tapped on reiju's shoulde, and since I was shorter than her, I tipped toed to reach her shoulder.

She looked at me and gave me a questionable look. "Uhh....." I was standing there nervous cause talking to other people is hard ok?!

The powergerma girls- I mean the 3 brothers were also looking at me, though yonji was simping and got hearts in his eyes.

I swallowed the lump on my throat and took a deep breath. "Ms. Robin wanted me to give you these papers" I handed her the paper that Ms. Robin gave me.

She took the paper and read it, she thanked me and I bowed and said my goodbye.

I went to go look for pudding and I saw her going out with her older siblings.

I went to tap her shoulder. She looked at me confuse to why I tapped her shoulder. Well that's maybe because she never knew I existed- anyway, I look in her eyes.

"Ms. Robin wanted me to give you this paper." She took it and nodded, I said bye and went to look for Vivi and the others.

Reiju's POV

"Damn, did you see her face?" Yonji asked. "What do you mean?" Ichiji and niji asked, I was also curious. "Seriously? You guys didn't see it?" "Yonji stop playing around and just tell us how she looks like" niji asked. Me and ichiji just nodded.

"Alright, alright, she had a goddess' beauty" ichiji perked up an eyebrow. "That's impossible, didn't you see how she dressed up? She dressed up like a f*cking hobo that was depressed" niji laughed "yeah, she looked like she was looking at a ghost when she talked to us" he continued laughing at what ichiji described her. "Have you ever heard of " never judge a book by its covers?" Niji? Ichiji? " I asked.

"What like, when there's an event she'd look different and be how yonji described her?" He asked still laughing. I shrugged "who knows" I said. Then we walked to our car where the driver was waiting for us.

Readers POV

I went to look for Vivi and the others, then I saw them in the entrance of the school with more people.

As I approached them kaya noticed me and ran to me. She hugged me and called a guy over to meet me.

"Ussop!! Come meet y/n!!"
Kaya shouted for the guy I'm guessing her boyfriend.

He came to us along with the other people.

I looked at each one of them and observed their appearance, they can't see my face since I was looking down.

"Guys meet y/n, y/n meet.... Them..." Nami said confuse to how to introduce them.

"I'm ussop nice to meet you y/n" kaya's boyfriend introduced himself first and extended his arm for a handshake.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, nice to meet you female person! Oh and do you poop?" The guy wearing a straw hat asked. Nami hit him in his head, "what kind of question is that?! Ofc she does! She's a normal human being!!" Shouted nami.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay hydrated and stay safe!! Until next time!!