Bad boy's end?

Jungkook turned around at the sudden footsteps, his grip on his suitcase tightening. He saw some men in black suits standing there, wearing masks.

[A/N: Wear mask for your safety bubs]

"It is him" One of the men spoke , and the others behind him nodded.

"Who are you guys?" Jungkook asked , his eyebrows furrowed

"You don't have to know cause you won't be alive for long" The same man said , and Jungkook could feel him smirking

"And who said that?" Jungkook asked tilting his head bit.

"Me and that's all you are supposed to know. Prepare for your death"

Jungkook rolled his eyes , poking his inner cheeks with his tongue as his one hand rested on his hip.

He tched "Annoying losers"

And the some of the men charged at him , holding a baseball bat.

Jungkook being Jungkook could take them down easily .

[I am not that good with the fighting scenes so just imagine.. Jungkook would look so hot🤤..*cough cough*]

They attacked him the bats and some with fist and Jungkook handled them very well. Another man rushed to him with a knife and moved him arm to stab Jungkook but before he could, Jungkook backed away a little and held that man's wrist , twisting him.

"Aahh..h-hurts" The man cried in pain

"As it should" Jungkook spoke before turning his wrist and making the man , stab himself. Then he pushed him to the ground.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt something hit his leg. He looked down and found his suitcase lying on the ground.

He turned around and realized that the man had kicked his suitcase. This made Jungkook furious.

Cause the suitcase had his precious clothes.. and even though the suitcase inside has man safety belts to keep the clothes properly but it didn't lessen his anger.

Edit: Jungkook x clothes at its peak!

"YOU FCKER" He shouted , rage in his eyes making the man infront of him terrified. He launched at him and punched the man continuously, choking him in between.

"BROTHER!" He heard a shout and turned around, leaving the man who now coughed badly.

"What are you doing here Haeshin?". Jungkook asked walking towards him , as he kicked on man laying on the ground on his stomach, cause he was trying to get up.

"What's.. happening here? Who are these guys? Are you okay brother?" Haeshin asked, his expression seemed worried.

"I don't know. I think someone stupid send them here to kill me" He rolled his eyes.

"Should i help you brother?" Haeshin asked again

"Yeah? You finally wanna help in something related to me" Jungkook's voice was full of mockery.

Haeshin gritted his teeth when Jungkook turned around.

"Fine..you can help" Jungkook added.

Then those man got up again with difficulty, and the two brothers attacked them with punches and kicks.

While Jungkook was busy in ending a man's life , his brother yelled "Hyung!!" His sound was full of pain.

Jungkook quickly turned out, a lil bit worried but as soon as did, someone hit him hard on the back of his head.

"Argh!" He shouted as he held his head , his head throbbing in pain. He fell down on his knees.

Then he was pushed to the ground by a pair of hands, his head resting on his suitcase. Those black suit men were holding him down as Jungkook struggled to free himself.

His vision, which was a bit blurry,was getting back to normal. Infront of him, he saw his brother standing with a gun in his hand.

"Shoot this bald man first Shin.. he's holding me too tight" Jungkook let out

Haeshin lifted his hand and pointed at that men..but before he pulled the trigger, his gun turned towards Jungkook as he smirked .

"You thought i am here to save you..brother?" He spoke

"What?" Jungkook was confused

"I am the one who send them Jungkook. To end you"

Jungkook went silent for a sec before asking "Why?"

Haeshin snickered at that "Why? Cause you took it all away from me. This business, this fame, this luxury belonged to me and me only!!!!"

"You are already living in luxury"Jungkook said

"No.. it's something you're offering. It's not mine. But after your death it will be " He took out a folded paper from his packet. He unfold it and held it infront of kook

"You see this " he said "This document says after your death, all of this..the whole Jeon Empire will be mine"

"But i am not gonna sign it"

"Who cares? I don't need you. Your thumb print will do the work after your death hyung"

"I never thought you would be like this Shin"

"What can I say? You raised a devil" Haeshin shrugged

"A devil you say? " Jungkook smirked "I am the only devil here. The only bad boy, the only hell and heaven.. it's Jeon Jungkook"

"Was..you won't be anymore"

"You think you will get away it? Naah.. you're gonna regret so much Jeon Haeshin. The one you're thinking as a perfect end will come crashing into you and your broken pieces won't be ever found"

"Shut up! You talk too much"

"Atleast i don't talk unrealistic and nonsense"

"Die Jungkook!" Haeshin spoke, unlocking his gun and putting his hand on the trigger

"Sure..will let you live your dream for a while" Jungkook still had that smirk.

That's when Haeshin pulled the trigger

BANG!

On the forehead

BANG!

On the chest

"Hahaha.. you're finally gone." Haeshin looked up

"I did it dad. I killed this bastard and now everything's mine. I will live my life in luxury, fame! "

"The so-called bad boy Jungkook is dead! Forever! Hahaha"

Or is he?

~👀~

I am finally starting my new college. First offline class and i am totally new there.
It sucks specially when you are socially awkward.

Edit: The class went better than I expected, got me a few good friends!

And whoever is reading and voting, give me a comment okay?😊🙂