Living in the Queen's Residence

And now we are getting started with the new chapters!👏🏻👏🏻

𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔!

"Wow..." Jungkook whispered out with an amazed expression as he stared at the ancient buildings and the greenery, the beautiful flowers surrounding those houses. As Yoongi had no choice but to give in to his queen's request. And that's why, he allowed to Jungkook to stay here and that too in the queen's residence, again a request by Hoseok.

So, Hoseok brought Jungkook to his place, along with Taehyung following them. He was there because the king had ordered him, since Yoongi doesn't the trust the intruder.
"This is my place Jungkook." Hoseok stops in his tracks, now turning towards an ancient house, or more like where the queen lives and oh my god if it wasn't so beautiful.

The residence was constructed with wooden beams and tiled roofs, blending harmoniously with the natural surroundings. Its curved eaves extend outward, creating a gentle silhouette against the sky. The wooden lattice windows allowing soft sunlight to filter into the interior spaces. Surrounded by the delicate cherry blossom, in full bloom, cast a dreamlike aura around the house, filling the air with their sweet fragrance and delicate petals. There's also a small garden in the front where neatly trimmed bushes and flowering plants create a serene sanctuary.

 There's also a small garden in the front where neatly trimmed bushes and flowering plants create a serene sanctuary

"This is so beautiful queen. That's too much greenery I have seen in a month!" Jungkook exclaims and Hoseok stares at him in confusion. "Is there no greenery in the place where you live?" He asks.
"Not really, it's a very dull life" Jungkook says shrugging but it makes Hoseok sad, thinking that the boy really had a tough and gloomy life so he raises his hand and pats Kook's hair gently, "It's okay, you can see as much greenery as you want dear." He says with a welcoming smile, and Jungkook feels a little warm but he ignores that feeling.

"Let's enter then" Hoseok says and Kook nods to it. As they are about to enter in, Hoseok spots because Tae too steps forward. He turns around to look at Taehyung. "You don't need to enter too" He says. "But his majesty has ordered me to follow you, queen. I need to ensure your safety from this intruder"

Intruder? Jungkook gives Taehyung the side eye.

"I do not care. You just don't need to come inside. It'll be only me and Jungkook."
"But queen I was or-" Taehyung tries to give his reasons but Hoseok shows him his palm, a signal to be quiet. "I order you too. Does my order mean nothing, general Taehyung?"

Uh-huh! Are you deny the queen ha mr. Gneral? keke Jungkook smirks internally.

"No. You both are equal. I apologise." Taehyung bows his head.
"Hm, you can stay here but don't follow us inside, okay?"
"As you say queen. Just call me if you need help." Hoseok nods and Taehyung steps back.

When they finally enter inside, Jungkook is again amused at the shiny interior, his lips parted in awe. "Ancient places really are beautiful." He says.

"Don't you too live here? Why are you so amazed?"

"Dear queen, there's a difference because you're royal." Jungkook replies and Hoseok hums. "Do you want to see the back view too?" He asks.
"Back? Sure I would love too. It must be really beautiful too!" Jungkook says with a smile.

And he wasn't wrong. Even the back view was so pretty. More cherry blossom adorning the place along with different rocks. A small pond, decorated with lotus blooms, adds a sense of serenity to it. A small bride at the edge of the lake connect to a round wooden table to sit, present in the middle of the lake.

 A small bride at the edge of the lake connect to a round wooden table to sit, present in the middle of the lake

"Mesmerising..."

Hoseok too smiles at the comment. "I am glad you like it."
"It's as lively as you queen" On that compliment, Hoseok can't help but grin widely. They both just stand there, watching the beautiful scenery without any words. A few minutes later, it's Jungkook who decides to speak.
"His majesty?"
"Mhm?"

"You believed me and my story, and also agreed to bring me here. But others warned you which is absolutely correct. I am an unknown person, and my motives can be bad. Why are you so kind? You shouldn't trust anyone so easily. When my own brother can plan to kill me, I am just an outsider for you." Jungkook asked.
"Yoonie says the same.." Hoseok shakes his head, "I think everyone deserves a chance dear."
"Yes but not everyone. Only some deserve it. Others can take advantage of your kindness and the chances, and do bad deeds while pretending to be all safe and innocent. You should be more careful."

Jungkook expected quite a few responses but not a chuckle. He frowns and looks at Hoseok in confusion. "Why are you laughing?"
"Nothing. I don't think you're a bad person. You warned me about them, and told me not trust anyone easily. I know you won't harm me Jungkook"
"What? I can be a bad person too! I am a bad boy." Jungkook refuses but it makes Hoseok laugh again. "Sure you are, but you won't do anything to us. I know..."

"Why? Why would you think that?"

"I don't know..I just know. You might be a bad person outside, but actually, you're just a soft and innocent boy. I can see that."

Jungkook doesn't know what to say so he just stands there quietly, thinking about the comment he just got.

~👀~

So? How did it go? I apologise if you found it boring, because re-starting can be a hassle most of the times for me.😮‍💨

The updates might take a gap of 2-3 days okay, since I have a lot of thinking to do ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Vote and comment hoomans💜