Ancient Charm

I have made some changes in the introduction chapter like the age, and the description. Please do check it out:)

𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕! 😤

They returned to the inside of the residence as Hoseok asked Jungkook,"Let's go see the bedroom too."
"Bedroom?" Jungkook asks back "I don't need to see that."
"You have to see the place where you're gonna sleep, dear." Now Jungkook stared at the queen with a surprised look, like he was gonna sleep here now?
"Your bedroom? The queen's bedroom? I wouldn't dare to. I can sleep here..on a small mattress." No matter what, he was no one here and Hoseok was a queen. He can't even imagine sleeping in the same room as him, and outsider.

"So what? I want you to sleep here. It's more comfortable and warm, and it can get really cold at night time here. I just don't want you to get cold." Hoseok gives his reasons but Jungkook still shakes his head in negative. "Your husband is going to kill me for sure. What if he thinks I am taking his place? What if kills me while I am asleep?" Hoseok lets out a laugh at these conclusions and says, "Don't worry, he won't do anything mhm. Most of the times, I sleep in his chamber only. He comes here for working overnight or just spend some time together, and later he returns back. He has a lot of duties, even more than me, so I do need a company. I would love it if it's you, and also I want to know you more." He says with a sweet smile.

"Uh..so he won't kill me right?"
"No, he won't."
"Okay.." As Kook agrees, Hoseok smile widens and walks towards his bedroom, sliding the wooden door open and Jungkook is again left shooked at the lavish room.

The bedroom was adorned with elegant silk curtains in vibrant colors, embroidered with intricate patterns symbolizing prosperity and good fortune. It was filled with wooden and golden furnitures, carved with beautiful designs. Traditional paper lanterns softly illuminating the space, casting a warm glow over the room's lacquered wooden floors.

Decorated wooden doors divided the sleeping area from other parts of the chamber. The bed was large, draped in luxurious fabrics and adorned with elaborate headboards, and flowerpots were places near the bed. There was even a rack where all the necessities of the queen were placed.

"I don't know how many times I said it is I am going to say it but, woah! This is

"I don't know how many times I said it is I am going to say it but, woah! This is..too beautiful!" Jungkook exclaims.

This is even more beautiful than our mansion or any other luxurious places I have been too. Ancient time had its own charm hm.

"I am glad you're liking it dear. It's evening now, let's go to the king's residence." Hoseok says, and it makes Jungkook gulp. "King's place? Why?"
"Haha, you really are scared of him."
"He was about to slaughter me so..yea."

"Don't worry I am here. He must be back from the court, and must be pacing around in his residence. We should go."
"Okay if you say so...oh wait, I am covered in all mud ugh. Can I change?" Jungkook asks looking down at his dirty clothes and it was starting to smell now. How embarrassing!