Big Castle

Jungkook didn't know where he was getting dragged and more importantly, his precious suitcase were getting dragged like they had no meaning.

"Hey! Be patient with casey baby" He yelled , yeah that was nickname for his suitcase.
"Yah!! Are you all deaf?? Let me go ! I can drag you to hell and if you don't wan-"

Before he could actually complete it , a sharp object was pressed at his Adam's apple making him to quiet.

"If you don't shut your useless mouth , i wouldn't hesitate to peirce your throat" The General said with his sharp sword pointed to Jungkook.

Now again they started walking but this time without any noise. Jungkook didn't know who these people were, and what they were wearing. He chose to be quiet and not make any mistake.

Then he felt them stop. He looked up, his eyes filled with astonishment on seeing a big castle there. Where exactly was he? Then he saw another male walking towards him, same dressing way as the other. Just his clothes were a bit coloured.

"What's the matter General Kim?" That man asked, looking shorter than the General.

"We found this unknown man near the castle boundary. He might be a danger"

"Oh is it?" That man , now looked Kook..his eyes full of mischief. He looked quiet amused . "Hm..never seen someone dressing this way..and such type of hair."

"That's why he is suspicious. I will be taking him to the King" The general said , giving a glance at Jungkook and then again spoke,"Guards leave him. I will be taking him. You carry the weird looking box."

"Be careful with it!" Jungkook said

"Shut up!" General ordered.

"I shall come too then. It seems interesting"

"It's your choice Jimin"

"Hmm" The man named Jimin smiled again at Kook.."Great"

~👀~

How was it?
Sorry for the updates too. My mind..just doesn't work that much and exams too..gotta handle it

Edit: The habit of not updating on time is still there guys🤧 but you all, do comment!