Jeon Jungkook

"Baby ! You, you are my universe
and i just want to put you first"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was dark cause it was evening and the lights were off. Someone lying on the bed , pulled off the covers and got off from the bed. He turned on the lights and then looked at the his wrist time , checking the time.

6:25 am

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked towards his left side. His clothes were hanging there and he was completely naked. He took out his clothes which were properly kept there before his work. He put on his clothes without any hurry. After that , he looked towards the bed and the one who was sleeping there , them naked too.

He walked towards the bed and took out a box from the drawer next to it. It was a packet of painkillers. He took out a pill and placed it on the top of the water-filled glass covered with a round lid , kept on the table. He also took out some cash from his wallet and kept there. Then , without turning around he left that room.

He made his way out the private bungalow and went towards the car parked outside. He took out the key from his pocket and pressed the button, unlocking the car. He pull-opened the door and sat in the driving seat and started driving.

While driving his phone rang. He pressed the answer button , putting it on speaker and focused on his driving.

"Hello brother! Where you at?" The male voice on the other side of the phone spoke.

"Driving back to the mansion". The deep yet soft voice spoke

"You didn't forget about the party right? It's almost time"

"I didn't." He said as he looked again at his watch

"Where were you though? Fcking someone again?" The voice said, mockingly

"Aren't you too free for asking this? Wanted to me join me hm?"

"What? No.. just asking. Whatever just come fast"

"I know that"

"Okay. It's gonna be fun"

"Hm"

The man drives fast. He reached at his place after 20 minutes of the drive.

He stopped the car infront of the entry gate and got off. A man in black suit came to him and bowed. The other man handed him the car keys and walked , inside the mansion.

As he entered, the maids and the other workers stood in line and bowed at him .

"Welcome home Master" All said in unison

He hummed at them and signalled them to go back to their work and they all did

He hummed at them and signalled them to go back to their work and they all did. He saw a tall man, in his 40s, in a black suit and pants walking upto him . That man stopped and bowed to him.