𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐴𝐴𝑁𝐺'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I groaned and slammed my hand down on my phone. Even with it on silent, I couldn't sleep. It was fucking blowing up. This is so fucking annoying. It's literally 2 in the fucking morning.

I picked it up and winced, the bright light blinding my eyes. I swiped down, lowering the brightness, before I unlocked my phone. 25 missed calls, 103 text messages, an amber alert, news reports, 583 dm's- wait, an amber alert?

I opened up the alert and scrolled through, trying to find the name. Katara L'eau. Katara. Katara. Wait. Shit. Fuck. No. Shit. No. Fuck- Katara. My Katara. The Katara I've known my whole life. Shit, this can't be happening.

"18-year-old Katara L'eau recently went missing..."

I heard police sirens in the distance, throwing on a pair of sneakers and running out the front door, my heart racing and my feet pounding on the floor. I shut the door behind me, my dog, Appa, barking and screaming. Before I knew it, he had broken down the door, running out. I turned back to see my cat, Momo, standing behind the shattered glass, before he turned around and walked back into the house like nothing happened.

"Appa, woah, what's going on?" The dog was running to the top of the street and I followed him, not caring if it was pouring wet out, not caring if my phone was going to get drenched, not caring if I was still in my pyjamas. I need to find Katara. This can not be happening.

"Where are we going?" I shouted, trying to make my voice louder than the cars and trucks passing by us, louder than the police sirens and the rain pounding, louder than the sound of my anxiety ringing through my head.

Appa kept on barking and barking and running and running, and I was wondering if I could keep up with him. "Appa! Where are you taking me?!" I shouted, my eyes threatening to let the tears fall. Shit. No. I don't like her. I hate her. She's my enemy. Fuck.

"Ruff... Ruff!!"

"I don't fucking know where she is!"

I saw another police car and my feet sped up, letting Appa in front of me, knowing he was taking me in the right direction. He has Katara's scent engraved into him, like a second home. He loves her.

Shit- I can see- Oh shit. Appa took me to her house. That means she's not gone yet- oh thank the Spirits.

Appa started going crazy, and once I realized she was here, I hopped on an air scooter and sped to her driveway. There was a person in black holding Katara by her hair, dragging her out of the house, while she was screaming and crying and shouting.

This triggered my fucking fight or flight.

I don't know why the fuck this made me so mad. I don't, really. I fucking hate her. We're enemies. We always were, always will be. But I can't fucking live without her. It just seems unreal. And the fact that someone's trying to physically hurt her makes me want to murder them.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!

Katara? Is that you?"

Before I knew what was going on, Appa had bitten the thief's ankle and dropped them to the floor, and my arms were on her waist. She looked up at me with wide eyes, and for a split second, for the first time in my entire life, I saw fear in them. Fear, hidden deep in those blue eyes. I saw it.

"Oh- why, hello, Aang."

I heard Appa bark and shout and growl, and Katara was screaming and crying, and I was trying to take the air out of the person's lungs, but before I knew what was going on, I was on the floor.

The last thing I saw before my eyes closed were the golden eyes piercing into my brain, the ones belonging to the person kidnapping Katara. The person who had a cloth on my nose, blacking me out.

And when I woke up, I realized how badly I had just fucked up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝-
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐬𝐲𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 !!
𝐠𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬<3
(688 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬)
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐱𝐱 -𝐄𝐦𝐚