Chapter 2 - School D:

***nialls .p.o.v***

When I heard her sing, my heart dropped. Wow, she was amazing! I know I've only met her but she is really pretty! But why is she hanging around with Molly? Don't get me wrong, Molly is nice but I wouldnt of thought that Molly would like Helena but when you put them together there personality are the same. They're both very cute. Just Im gonna tell you one thing, I don't like Molly in that way.. People say we suit and that but to be honest me and Molly are so different if you think about it.  

An hour and a half later class finished. 2nd period now.. great, I have history. The teacher , 'Mr.Bogwell' is so annoying, always picking on me and stuff.  As I got out of music I waited at the door, waiting for Helena to come out, When she was walking out, I quickly said something to try and hear her amazing voice and that was, "Hey. Errmmm.. after school do you wanna..errrm come my house? I really want to errmm..get to know you, Helena. You seem really nice!" She just smiled, oh that smile. And she nodded and giggled and said, "Yeah sure, meet me after school outside then, bye" She walked off with her books in her hand. Well least she is coming to my house. Wow, the prettiest girl I have ever met is coming to my house. 

***helenas p.o.v***

I walked to my second class. I have Science. I stood next to the teacher, waiting for everyone to come in to the class, I said, "Sir, I'm new and I don't have any were to sit" He smiled and looked around,great. The only seat what was left was next to a boy with brown curly hair and green emarald eyes. Sir said to the class, "Everybody listen up, this is Helena. Harold she will sit next to you. No flirting Mr. I know what you're like". 'Harold' just smiled and laugh. I went to sit down next to him and he said, "Feel free to call me Harry, babe" he winked in return I gave him a small smile and sat down next to him, I wonder what is gonna happen. I got my headphones out of my bag as seen as we weren't doing anything sept' from talking about disepting and stuff.. boring. Can't wait for lunch..

***harrys p.o.v***

That new girl is amazingly gorgoues. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. I have to show her the boys (Liam,Zayn,Niall,Louis) and Liam girlfriend, Dannielle, Zayns girlfriend, Perrie and Louis' girlfriend Elenour. Hopefully Helena might want to be mine, If i'm lucky. I highly doubt it but I might as well give it a try,eh? Can't wait till this shitty class is over. Ugh, Science I hate it :L.

***helenas p.o.v***

Class is over! Good. I rushed out of class as seen as I didn't want to get pulled up by the teacher and Harry, wow. He is a handful. I'm sat next to a flirt,yippee! :$. Although he is cute,that's it. I don't like Harry, he isn't really my type.. blonde hair and blue eyes are more my type :). I went to go find Molly whilst I bumped into Niall again he shouted, "HELENA!! Wanna get some dinner? And lemme guess your looking for Molly,eh?" I laughed and said, "Bloody hell Niall shout in my ear why don't you? And yeah I am and sure". He just laughed and we started walking down the hall trying to find Molly.