Chapter 1-Never saw that coming.

***helena's pov***

I finally moved with my mum back to Ireland, my hometown. I've been here round about a week now and Ive made a new friend, yeah she's my neighbour. Least she goes to my school. You see I didn't really like London, I always got bullied at school.. People calling me stuff like:Fat,ugly,unloved and much more. Every night I use to run home crying my eyes out. I got kicked and punched quite a lot when I was at school in London.. You could say I was a loner? Yeah. I cant change anything. I really miss being a little girl you get no stress but you do get,  'f r e e d o m'. You could have no care in the world..Now a days, I can't seem to think straight, my head is always all over the place.

I got up. Great, mum wasn't up. I quickly had a shower I felt the warm water trickle down my body.. I didn't want to get out of it and go to school. I was so relaxed till' my phone buzzed. I got out of the shower and I wrapped a towl around my body. I got out of the bathroom I got out of my clothes I picked:A zebra patterned blouse,studded black shorts,supras and to touch it off a infinity necklace. I left my hair down and I curled the tips of it. I put on my make up I usaully put on : Light brown eye - shadown, mascara and light pink or red lip stick but today I decided to go with my light red lipstick. I picked up my phone from my bed it was Molly, my neighbour, my friend,only friend and best-friend.

From Molly<3-

Heyya hun,want me to hang out with ya today as seen as it is ya 1st day? :) x. And after you've read this, come call for me..if you want. I'll walk you to school as well :) x x x.

To Molly<3-

Yeah sure! Thanks Molly means a lot as seen as it is my first day. And wow that weather, I am  boiling! And okai. I'll be there in a min :) xxx.

I packed my bag quickly. I threw a lot of sutff in there.. And I quicky ran down the stairs and opened the door as gentle as I could and I locked it after I walked out of me and my mums house. I called for Molly, she opened the door in seconds and said, "hey Helena, you ready? And wow that outfit, cute! I want them shorts" she winked although I must admit I liked what she was wearing. She was wearing:Blue high waist shorts, a dope jumper, snapback, pink converse with socks (I was wearing socks as well,just saying -js-) and to top it off she put her hair in a high boble.. wow her hair was long and brown! I love her hair. And she had light pink lipstick on and mascara. I nodded and giggled.

We both started walking to school and before I knew it we was there. Everybody staring at me as me and Molly got in school. I got to the head teachers office with Molly,we knocked on the door that had a sign on it saying, 'Mrs.Tritchbull's office'. I laughed at her sur-name. She let us in. I told her that I was new, she gave me a list which had my classes on. I looked at my first period. Yay, I got singing first! My favorite hobbie. I love singing. I said, "bye, I'll see you soon Mols' to Molly she just smiled and nodded and trodded off. 

I went to find my first period. I was rushing and I accidently bumped into someone as I was walking,. I quickly said,'' Sorry, I didn't mean to. My fault.'' I knelt down to help him with the books he dropped on to the floor. I gave him his books and he said, "Oh my god. Your that new kid, Helena right? Whats your first period?" he smiled and I said, "Yeah I am.. and music." Wow he was cute, that blondey/brown hair and them blue eyes. He said in his irish accent, "We have the same class, c'mon. I'll show you" I smiled as I walked with him to music and when I opened the door he said, "By the way my name is Niall, nice to meet you."

I just smiled and ran to a guitar, I picked it up and started singing, 'Skinny Love' but Birdys version..

Come on Skinny Love, Just last year, Pour a little salt, We were never here, My,my,my,my,my,my,my,my, Staring at the sink of blood, and crushed veneer, I tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall, My,my,my,my,my,my,my,my. I stopped becuase I noticed everybody staring at me.. even the teacher. I think her name was, 'Mrs. Blunt'. Everyone applauded me, I got so shy my cheeks was really red. I put my hands on my face trying to hide myself from blushing..