𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

❝ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝?
 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘
𝑆𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛' 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑔𝑢𝑛
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 

- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬, "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"Dude what's wrong with you?" Nik asked, bumping his shoulder into mine.

"I think I might just be falling in love..."

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

I turned around, feeling the crisp wind tangling with my hair as I tried to warm my hands in the pockets of my jacket. I ignored the stares around me as I walked towards my team. I was used to the usual stares that came from being the quarterback of the football team but I don't think I'll ever get used to the stares that my sister and Ajax attract. It's effortless on their part, they don't give a shit and that's part of what makes people admire or envy them, as they should by the way, they're both amazing. 

"Good mornin'," I greeted as I leant against the fence.

I received different forms of welcome but Nikko, like the little bitch he was, answers with, "No." 

I snickered, "I believe the proper answer to that is 'good morning', asshole."

He glared down at the stack of notes I just noticed in his hands, "No."

Now just plainly laughing, I snuck a peak at what he was looking at and was surprised to see it was a bunch of flashcards to the test we had today. I looked at him weirdly and put my hand on his forehead, imitating concern.

He slapped my hand away, glaring at me, "What in the ever-loving fuck are you doing?" 

"Just making sure you haven't gone clinically insane," I elaborated, still weirded out by his newfound attention to his grades.

"And you were gonna check that with my temperature?" 

"You deserve a high five for that, in the face, with a chair," I deadpan, wondering if I should just punch him instead just because. 

He laughed softly, but he turned grim when he looked back at the cards and sighed, "I need to get my grades up, Coach will bench me if I fail this one and if I keep on failing, I'll be off the team for good."