5

(Flashback end+present time+Tao pov)

By this time all 6 of my boys have grown up, all 3 of the wives have died. And then there was one. All of them were teenagers and in high school, and I was the last parental figure.
I was currently sleeping at the moment are known to vote was happening downstairs till I caught a whiff of somebody else's scent.

(Reji pov)
This is Reji↓

I was currently in my private study when I heard the door, though to the mansion ring

"That's odd I'm positive we weren't expecting company"

I got out in the North huffs so one of my work books down, lifting myself out of my chair and out of my room and started walking down even though I could just teleport. A little walking, never hurt. I must be quiet since father's sleeping. Never know what could be at the door. The closer I got to the staircase leads downstairs to the main area, the more I started to smell something smelled sweet. Was caution in mine I teleported down stairs to the main door, only to see my dreadful brother Ayato pinning down some flimsy girl.
(This is Ayato) ↓

For crying out loud, so he's doing something dumb again! I know teenagers are horny but damn

For crying out loud, so he's doing something dumb again! I know teenagers are horny but damn. She smells human, which was already a red flag. 🚩.
"Ayato, what's with all the commotion? "

"Damnit Reji"

"Need I remind you that this is our entrance hall, we use this area exclusively to receive our guests. I must ask to you to take your activities to your private room."

"Oh whatever your such a buzz kill." 😒

As I also got off of the young woman, she immediately jumped up and ran over towards me with a hop in her step, asking for help. How rude she is does she not have any manners?

"And who might you be? " I asked slight irritation rising within me. She answered fairly quickly, which is a good thing, because I didn't feel like waiting for her lowly response.