Romance or Friendship?

Nothing changed between Jake and Isabelle after the movies. Still best friends . But will that change? Will it go in a good way or a bad way?

*RING RING*
"Hey Jake!" "Belly, Can I come over?" He sounded upset and she thought her heart was going to jump out of her skin "Yeah of course" "Great see you in 15" "love you" She waited a few minutes before hanging up to see if he'd reply.

Isabelles' mom was running around the house like a mad man cleaning up for Johns first birthday when the phone rang "Hello?" "Yes hello Mrs" "What can I help you with?" "Your husband. He is having issues with his recovering again, and we believe that the chances he's going to live is 20%" Her mom paused "20%...?" Isabelle cocked her head confused "Yes 20%. We will call you if anything happens have a nice day m'am." They hung up "A nice day? You just told me my husband has a 20% of living and you want me to have a nice day?" Her was beyond stressed out already and this was going to make her go overboard for sure. "Mom Jake is coming over! When he gets her I told him to just come in" her mom nodded and continued cleaning.

"Hey Belly" she waved him to sit down "We need to talk" Isabelle grew a lump in her throat trying to swallow. "Listen-" he grabbed her hands trying to look her in the eyes "- My mom just got an offer to go to Australia for 3 years and she thinks it's best if everyone moves there." She tried looking away as her eyes filled with tears but he cupped her cheeks and pulled her face back to his, "So... Your moving there?" Trying to sound as strong as possible "Yes.. In two weeks.." Now he tried looking away, she looked around the room for a second before going in front of his face "Then let's have the time of our life's until then!" Trying so hard to put a positive spin on this she forced a smile , "Belly. Why ? We're like perfect together and I'm moving away. Why?" His voice squeaked and tears filled his eyes. All she could do was shrug as she started crying. They both just sat there hugging each other and crying.

She woke up wrapped around jakes arms as he slept too, grabbing her phone she noticed a message from a number she didn't know the message read {Hey Isabelle. Can you meet me at the park today?} {Who are you?} she waited for a text back. {You'll see when you come to the park;)} a little confused she agreed to meet this person at 3 . She put her phone down and looked at Jake, a smiled came across her face as she grabbed a black marker "I'm sorry baby, but I have too" she whispered as she wrote on his face.

*Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnn* Isabelle looked over at Jake and giggled as he sat up "What are you laughing at?" "oh nothing" she smiled, "I'll be right back" he walked into the bathroom and she laughed really hard as he yelled her name.

He came back into the room and flung her onto her bed pinning her down "You little!" He tried to sound serious, "You little what?" She smiled "You little ! Just you little!" She laughed and moved his arms off her so she could pin him down "Now looks like your the little one" she laughed and pulled in for a kiss.

"Jake honey your parents are here!" Isabelle's mom yelled Isabelle raced Jake downstairs and fell on the floor he ran past her as she grabbed his feet and took him down too their moms laugh, "Hey mom" "Aw you two are adorable! But common Jake we got to go get your sister" He hugged Isabelle and her mom then left.

"why did Jake have marker on his face?" Isabelle smiled "Oh well, we fell asleep and when I woke up he was still asleep so I took that to my advantage" her mom laughed go get some pizza while I get your brothers.