(2)I feel like I'm Immortal

Conciouness fills my body again. I feel something warm one me. A warm hand holding mine. "I'm sorry Y/n. It's all my fault. Reki is at home crying all day. He wasn't in school since you fell asleep. Your mom waits for you to wake up day by day since then. And I... I visit you everyday now. I know that sleeping is everyones favorite thing to do but it's time for you to wake up now. We all miss you. In germany I asked you for advice for a person I liked. That person Y/n... is you. I was angry at myself when you left. That's why I never texted or answered you. I'm sorry. I made too many mistakes. I read he letter that you wrote. Your mom did too. I love you Y/n. I love you." Miya was here everyday talking to me while I wasn't able to listen until now. Tears flow down my cheek. "I love you too" I whisper. Miya looks up and sees that I woke up. "Y/n! You're awake! Thank god! I'll get nurse" Miya calls the nurse to tell her that I am awake. They run some tests on me to tell me that suprisingly everything is fine! They pumped my stomach out so I'd survive and now everything was able to get back to normal. "You'll still need time to completly heal so please don't overwork yourself" The nurse says before leaven the room: "I'll get you the Papers" This feels like a fever dream. Why is everything good? This... this is not the life that I wanted to end! My mom came to pick me up with happy tears. "You're awake!" She says before hugging me. I was... suprised. //What the fuck?// I thought. "ince I know that you're awake and alive I'll go home now. BUt I'll visit you tomorrow at home again. I promise!" Miya smiles while leaving. My mom carrys me to the car and drives home. //Is this a dream?// I think as we arrive. My mom helps me to my room where I lay in my Bed. She brings me meal. "It's late sweetie. Maybe you should actually rest from all that exhausting surviving. Good night sweetheart see you tomorrow" 

                                                           ~~Timeskip to the next day~~

I wake up to our Doorbell ringing. "Who comes over this ear- it's already afternoon?!" I sigh and cuddle with my blanket. I missed my warm cuddly bed. I hear knocking on my door. "Y/n, miya is here are you awake?" Miya is here?! "Yeah come in" I say as the door opens. "I have to go to work now so please don't do anything dangerous or or just stay safe okay?" Mom smiles and leaves for work. Miya puts his Bags down and closes the door. "How are you Y/n?" Miya asks as he sits down on my bed next to me. "I'm getting better. But what about you? Did you hear about Reki?" I ask. Miya smiles: "I told Reki everything and he came to school looking happier again. Knowing that you're getting better makes me happy too if I am being honest. Reki and Langa are friends again and the friend group is complete again. There is only one missing. You. Reki is too scared to come here because he still thinks it's his fault that you could'vie died since he was too slow." "I totally learned my lesson I won't to that every again" I say. Miya hugs me: "I'm glad. I don't want to be the reason you die." I put my arms around Miyas waist and pull him close. "I'm so sorry" I apologize. "As soon as you heal we'll go on the Ice together again ok?" He let's go off me. "Oh I promise" I put my Hands on his cheek. "I feel like I'm Immortal. Maybe it's because I am in love? Who knows" I gently pull him closer to me. "I'm a miracle aren't I"