Your Name

"What do you want to do?"

That red-head, namely Cale Henituse, asked to his three children.

It has been a few months ever since they're done dealing with the war and every other annoying things.

To fulfil his words to his ex-team leader, Lee Hyuk Soo, he build a small farm, to which these children average ten years old have been helping him on taking cared of it.

It was something that he was supposed to do as it is a promise.

And though neither of them complained on the matter, Cale doesn't feel right to keep them just doing this to follow his will, therefore he asked.

The two cat tribe children and black dragon looked at each other as their father figure has been asking them this particular question for the second time this week.

'We want to be with you!'

'Travel together?'

'Let's farm more fruits!'

Those were their replies before. But Cale shook his head and answered them back with—

"Not that. Naturally we will do those. What I mean, is there anything you want to do regularly? Like, a hobby that you want to pursue for yourself? Something new you want to learn?"

a Hobby to pursue.

After exchanging glances, the children grinned.

"I want to learn how to paint!" Raon chirped, 'I want all of these memories we have to be captured for forever'

"I want to learn to write stories and poetry~" Hong grinned, 'I want to write and record everything we experienced together right now' 

"I want to learn how to play piano, please" On smiled, 'I want to be able to express my self and my joy'

The children knows for a fact that there would be a future where their happiness falls apart. Humans has the shortest life-span, everyone knows this. And as sad as it is, they realized that some of their family members would likely to grow old and might even pass soon, whether they like it or not.  

Which is why, they've been discussing among themselves. With this chance, they would like to learn stuffs that would keep these bitter-sweet memories they have to be preserved for as long as they could. 

Pictures, Writings, and Music.

These are the three ways that they chose to keep their happiness in tact. It was a plan for their future.

—Meanwhile, not knowing any of their intention, Cale simply take it that these children's requests were heavily influenced by the fact that they lived in Henituse territory which is rich not only in term of wealth but also various cultures and the home of many artisans. 

Either way, being a doted father he is, Cale arranged their requests as far as meeting their soon to be instructors personally. He made sure that these instructors won't treat them differently whether in bad or good light.

After all, his goal is to make these children experience normal childhood as normal as he could make it despite their race and their status as heroes...

Two days after making that request, a brand new grand piano could be found in the living room of the villa.

Though On's practices would be held along with Lily's at the Henituse duchy, Cale bought one that's light blue in color so she can leisurely play and practice whenever she wished. 

"Do you know how to play it, human?" Raon, whose eyes sparkling at the instrument, asked when they saw how Cale traced the keyboard with a nostalgic look on his face.