Like before

The picture of this chapter Will make sense sooner in this chapter.

they finished eating the pie and decided to go back home. It was getting late and they didn't want to get in trouble for coming home late after being in the forest all day.

Apo's pov: Rasbi has been getting sadder and sadder that Owen left us alone without anyone to protect us and with no friends. we couldn't trust anyone at all. every single human could've killed us if we got seen. I wouldn't take the risk like last time. if Owen wasn't friendly We would have been dead already, Luckily he was. Rasbi still visits the tree. I know it's worthless as he isn't coming back. we still have his bracelets and the scarf he got/made for us. we can't just leave it. it's the last thing we got from him ever since he left. Everything is like before we met Owen. Everything is the same It's like we never even met him, the only thing that's left is the memories of everything we had and enjoyed.

Rasbi's Pov: I missed him, I missed Owen. of course that doesn't mean I don't like Apo?. it's just that I have known him almost my whole life! and finally, I meet a human... I wanted to tell Apo how I feel but I'm scared what if he thinks I don't like him as my friend anymore! he was my very first friend and he will always be the best one!

Apo's Pov: today I decided to go fishing with Rasbi. She hadn't Been doing anything else than visiting the tree. we went fishing and I think it went well! still, she didn't seem that happy...
did she Like Owen better than me? No way! I have been Her friend forever! But it did seem fishing made her a bit happy but not much. Maybe we could go visit the tree together! or even go exploring! that would be so fun!

" Hey, Rasbi! do you want to go explore! or visit the tree together? " I said Happily " Sure Apo! that would be fun! do you want to visit the tree before we go exploring? " she said Looking more happier. We ran over to the tree almost dying of laughter after Rasbi almost ran into another tree on our way as she didn't see where she was going. We hadn't laughed so much in a long time, it was so fun finally seeing Rasbi Laugh I really enjoyed it! ( picture is now) We went to some really pretty Place with beautiful blue water and a cliff with leaves. It was all so beautiful sometimes I wish Owen was here. then at least rasbi would be happier, Rasbi's Happyness means everything to me. She's like a sister to me I promise I would never do anything to hurt her. I Promise i will protect her and Always be with her.

Cliffhanger OR KINDA😏✌️ Enjoyy!!