Info for the story!

(Can skip! This part if you want to but I wouldnt!)
This story is about The outsiders smp that is a Lore series from different minecraft Streamers! In this story mostly Apokuna(apo) Rasbi and OwengeJuiceTv(Owen) Will be used from the outsiders smp but Maybe someone Else Will Come later in the Book. So People used in this Book is:

Apokuna - apo
OwengeJuiceTv - Owen
Rasbi - Rasbi
Owens voices - his father and trainer.

This story is made from me and My friends but im writing it into a fully story. I thought of the idea with My friends Who Will be tagged at the end! I got the idea from some of the Lore in Owens and Apo's outsiders smp storys And we desided to write it! This is a Lore/spoiler story as there Will be spoilers from the outsiders smp! But also a headcannon story of me and My friends thinking about if Rasbi, Owen and apo met before the maze stuff. If they knew each other in their real life. So heres a story about it! And All of the People Are Credit to Apokuna, Rasbi and OwengeJuiceTv.

By the way My pronouns Are he/they/it

So All I can say is i didnt steal it me and My friends made some headcannons about this! So finally im writing it down. so i Hope you will enjoy the story and hopefully it wont turn out bad! Thanks if your reading this and didnt just skip it! Anyways i Hope you Enjoy the Book! and see you Later! Enjoy and have a Nice Day!

Ages!

Owen: 11
Apo:11
Rasbi:10

( used 200+ words in info <33 by apozul and Apokuna(My friend not the real one) and me!  )