the Sound From Outside.

Owens Pov: i was outside training with My father as It starts to Rain so we stopped to go inside. I go up to my room until i hear something outside.

"i swear i heard something " i Looked out of the Window quickly only to see something red. I know it wasnt anything but still Maybe it was a demon? I know it wasnt just My mind playing with me!
I quickly run downstairs again but still quiet enough so My father doesnt hear me leaving the house again.

I run over and Grab one of My Bow's and some arrows. I quietly go to Where i heard the sounds only to see some footprints.

???'s Pov: " i think the human heard us.. We Are dead!" i paniced as it was My fault. I wanted to go fishing but instead we Are trapped in the forrest with a human trying to find us. "this is All My fault!" i said knowing it was true

?????'s pov:" Dont say that Apo! You just wanted to go fishing"  i said feeling bad as it was his fault but He just wanted to go fishing and now we were trapped in the forrest.

Owen's pov: " Hello?. Is anything out here? I swear i wont Hurt you. Im friendly!" i walked further into the forrest until i saw a Boy and a girl. They Looked different from me. They had some sort of Thing on their head.

" woah woah Rasbi back up! Theres a human" The Boy yelled at the girl as she was running behind him. " Wait! I promise i wont hurt you" i said as I lowered My bow. The Boy Looked confused but slightly scared as I did have a bow.

Apo's Pov:
" you promise? Put the bow on the ground then!" i Yelled as Rasbi stood behind me the Boy put his bow down and Stared at me. " fine then but promise you wont tell anyone about us" i asked the guy. " i promise. I dont Want anyone to get Hurt" He said. "Okay well im Apo and this is Rasbi" i pointed behind me and she stepped out from behind me.
" well Apo and Rasbi im Owen. If you Come back tomorrow when im having My break you can Come  and Maybe we can Meet here again? Just dont get caught by My father or you can get Hurt or killed" He said. I nodded and quickly left with Rasbi. We ran home as fast as we could and down to the pond acting like we had always been there.

Owens pov: i ran back home and quietly into My room to see My father waiting for me. I Looked up at him with My bow and said " i Went out hunting for the Demons."  He clapped my head and said" good boy" and left me alone in My room. I just desided to go sleep after the long Day with Training, Apo and Rasbi.

( Part 1 chapter 2 Will be sooner or later. Words used: 124 words)