That one Fun Day

very short chapter cause I had no idea what to write- )
A  happy chapter for my friends and others- (( as they got mad for the sad stuff I know you're reading this.))

Apo's Pov:

" Apo! " I heard someone yelling my name. " apo! " I came back to reality. it was Rasbi who was calling my name. " Apo you Zoned out? are you alright? " I got asked but I kept staring at that Bluewater. " APO! " I finally answered back after they yelled" Yeah yeah! Sorry, I zoned out " I Said finally Looking at her after Staring at the water. It Just Looked so pretty and blue. This place was so Calming. I stared back at the beautiful blue water until I got pushed in into it by Rasbi. " RASBI nooo! it's so cold " I said as it got colder as the water touched me. I Grabbed Rasbi's arm and pushed her in as well. we laughed and splashed water on each other until it started getting more colder and then we heard a voice. I turned around and heard the voice Laughing.

Will's Pov:

I was on a trip and when I was walking through the forest I heard something. I walked closer to the sound not trying to make that much of a noise in case it was a human. " I thought I heard something " I looked Confused. I know I'm not crazy. I Follow the sounds to see a small path leading somewhere. I ran over there knowing I was not scared to make a sound. I see 2 demons in the water playing. Until I realized that it was Apo and Rasbi.  " what are you guys doing? " I Laughed at them and when I saw the Look on their faces I laughed so much I think they got a bit mad but it was fun! after a bit, they looked at each other and laughed as well. we all laughed a bit and I helped them up from the water. They were both wet from head to toes and I think I got wet as well from helping them up. we all walked back to Eden and she Looked surprised when we all were walking together and laughing so much. it was really fun and after that human boy left? I'm happy they still have fun, apo and rasbi talked about having a pillow fight someday. I'm happy for them! just that apo is gonna hang out with Rasbi I'm happy that he still has some fun with them! and cheering them up after that human kid Owen left or I think Apo and Rasbi said their name was Owen? I mean Owen sounded kind? I just don't understand why they had left? but I know someday they will meet again.

((AS I SAID THIS WOULD BE A OKAY HAPPY CHAPTER BUT I FINALLY GOT BACK TO WRITING! SO TAKE THIS- AND REMEMBER I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE AGAIN:D BUT TAKE THIS SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES- BUT STILL!- FINALLY POSTING- WAS WRITING INSTEAD OF DOING HOMEWORK BUT ITS OKAY! ALSO TELL ME IF THERE ARE MISTAKES!  words used: 534 ))