The Beach

*Ring Ring* " Hello, Simon Cowell speaking."  "mmm sounds like a sexy name!" "excuse me?! who is this?" "my name is Dale, and i heard you were looking for a good time..." "How did you get my number?" "I've got people." And then the line went dead. All of us were rolling on the floor dieing of laughter by now. "Shutup guys!" Harry shouted between chuckles. After we were done with our game we decided on watching a movie.....TOY STORY MARATHON!!!! ( Liams idea of course ) I was getting tired by the 3rd movie and my eyes were fighting to stay open. I finally gave up and fell asleep.

I woke up in a unfamiliar room...i just layed there trying to remember last night. Then i relized I was friends with One Direction! I smiled. I looked around the room i was in and it looked like this.....

I then saw someone sleeping on the ground. I then noticed the black hair with the blonde strip and I  relized you were in zayns room...zayns bed. I tried to get out of the bed without waking the sleeping boy but as soon as you layed a foot on the floor it creaked REALLY loud. I looked at zayn hoping he didnt hear but he did. He looked up at me and smiled "good morning babe." I got billions of butterflies. He called me babe in his sexy morning voice. But then I relized brithish people call everyone babe and love. He got up and said "lets go eat." I followed down the stairs and through a long hallway till you reached the living room where you had been last night. I smiled remembering what had happened yesterday. Yoou entered the kitchen to see 4 smiling boys. "goodmorning boys." you said with a grin. They all said together "Good Morning Mandy!" I got a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. I asked " what are wew doing today? That is if your not tired of me." Niall answered "Of course we are NOT tireed of you!!" he emphasized the "not" I smiled. Liam said, "We should go to the beach!" All the boys agreed \. You did tooo. You went up to the bathroom with your satchel. You always carried your bathing suit around cause you never know when your going to need it. My bathing suit looked liked this......

I relized i didnt have anything to put over it so i went downstairs to ask one of the boys if i could borrow a shirt. As you stepped through the doorway all the boys looked at you and stooped taliking and their jaws dropped. i started feeling insecure so I cleared your throat. I asked "Ummm can i borrow a shirt?" Zayn immediately said "Of course, you can have one of mine." So I followed him to his room. He handed you this one...

"Thanks." He was walking out the door but stopped and whispered in my ear " You are really beautiful Mandy." I blushed a deep red and looked at my feet. He walked out and i was ready.

********At the beach********

We picked up a beach ball at the little super market on the way here, so we played some of that. My team won. :) We then all went towards the water to swim but I noticed zayn was staying behind. I was confused but then I relized he can't swim. I felt bad leaving him behind all alone so i turned around and ran to him. He was confused at first but then smiled from ear to ear. "why aren't you having fun and swimming?" he asked. " i wanted to hangout with you. If thats ok :)" "Always" We just sat and watched the boys for awhile, but then zayn stood up and grabbed my hands and stood me up. "where are we going?" i asked. "lets take a walk" he answered