Truth or dare?

I arrived at the house and it was massive!!!

You were in aww and your jaw dropped..It was beautiful. Louis looked at you and smiled as he said "love close your mouth, youll catch flies." you blushed a light pink and looked at your phone. You got on twitter as you were waiting to park. The boys were looking over your shoulder and secretly follwed you. Your phone dinged indicating you had a notification. You saw all the boys followed you and looked up at them smiling "thanks guys :)" you guys got out of the car and headed inside. when you walked in through the front door you almost died. It looked like this...

Liam took your coat and Zayn took your hand and lead the way to the couch. You started getting more comfortable with them and thought "they are just normal teenage guys" Nobody knew what to do so Louis had a brilliant idea to play 'truth or dare'  You all sat in a circle and louis started out asking you "truth or dare?" you decided not to be boring and a chicken so you chose dare. Louis smiled an evil grin and said " i dare you to...snog Zayn for 2 minutes in front of all of us." Your heart started beating really hard and you quietly panicked. You looked over at zayne and he was smiling like this....

He said "Its just a kiss Mandy'" so you decided.. "what the heck! Y.O.L.O" so you sat on his lap and leaned in. As soon as your lips touched you felt serious sparks. You hoped he was feeling the same...As you finished you looked at each other in the eyes and smiled. You got up and sat in you original seat. It was your turn now so you asked Harry "truth or dare?" he smiled and yelled "DARE!" you smiled cuase you new he was going to say that so you said "Harry I dare you to....Prank call Simon as a gay prostitue!" All the boys were laughing their arses off and rolling on the ground clutching their stomaches. Harrys face had no more color other than white. You giggled and said " come on now harry, Your not scared are you?" He faked a chuckle and took out his phone.....