Handshake

A computer virus has built armies of robotic soldiers and taken control of our world.
But there is still one place where we can be safe:
The domed city of Corinth.
And the only hope we have left is...

Power Rangers RPM! Get in gear!
Power Rangers RPM! We stand together!
Power Rangers RPM! Get in gear!

Power Rangers RPM! We stand together!
Power Rangers RPM! Get in gear!

*Storm's Pov*

We wake up at 5:00am in the morning to Dillon and Scott showing off their respective rides to each other, revving up all the horses as Summer comes out. "Can be any louder? Keep it up while I still have partly hearing in one ear?" She asked the boys. "Come on Summer. It's just a bit of friendly competition." Scott said. "Well then you would have heard Dr K trying to page in Dillon." I said coming up with Wyatt pulling over his shirt. "Oh I heard. Just choosing to ignore him." Dillon replied.

"Ranger Operator Series Black...." Dr K said making Dillon reply "Just call me Dillon."
" I would prefer to keep our relationship as impersonal as possible." Dr K replied.
Dillon looked confused. "Really? Because I depict you as the warm and fuzzy type."  Doctor K has Dillon practice getting a handle on the invincibility shield so he can power his own zord.

We are all relaxing as nothing is wrong and Doctor K messes with Dillon. Flynn is fixing Dillon's car, Gordon is being an idiot as usual, Wyatt is seeing what's wrong with the Tesla model X as we get the alarm for a perimeter breach through an air intake. Ziggy rides with Flynn in his blue hummer, Summer has her bike, the Vk's get on their bikes, Willa, Wynter, Gordon, Wyatt and I get in the Tesla with Wyatt driving and Dillon gets into his car but Flynn tells him he's still working on changing his tires. So Dillon has to hitch a ride with Scott. Tenaya and an army of grinders are easily taking care of Col. Truman's men as we arrive to join in. Scott literally speeds through the streets with Dillon holding on for dear life. "Ever heard of downshifting?" Dillon asks. Scott slams on the breaks, does a little Fast and the Furious move and stops the car right before Our, The Vk's bikes, Flynn and Summer's own vehicles. "Heard of it, don't buy it," Scott answers.

We all morph and bring out the big guns. In Flynn's case quite literally. Meanwhile Dillon and Tenaya spar. Scott, Summer, and Flynn come to help him and Tenaya retreats, but not before she attaches her detachable hand under Scott's car unbeknownst to us.

Back at the Garage, Doctor K wants to work with Dillon more on using his invincibility shield. But he's had it with getting blasted over and over and calls out Doctor K. "Have they ever seen him before? He could be anyone." Dillon asked before he walks out.
At the Garage the next day, Flynn is making a smoothie when Tenaya's hand starts doing surveillance. Tenaya controls the hand and has it sneak into Doctor K's lab. The dome's shield is breached and we start to head out, but Tenaya uses her hand to close the Garage doors. We realize something is in the Garage when Tenaya gives Ziggy a wedgie. "Rangers, I'm picking up signs of an intruder." Dr K said. Scott scoffed "Really, Doctor, you think?!" We try to catch the hand but it's too tricky for us. It attacks the pups, dragons and horses but not Midnight. It rubs her. It gets into Scott's shirt and feels up his body while Summer, Flynn, and Ziggy start hitting Scott with pool cues trying to get the hand out. Gwen is just standing there watching her boyfriend almost getting hit until Dillon comes flying down from his room. He says "I can get it." but instead gets tripped up. Scott saves Dillon from getting burned from his car's thrusters and we all morph to get it once and for all. "Where is it?" I asked as none of us could see it. Flynn then sees it. With the laser gun. Oh Floof. " He's got the laser gun!" Flynn yelled out as we all hit the ground and hid behind things so we weren't hit. In the end a little trickery and Doctor K's training for Dillon pays off as he uses the fridge canons to blast the hand out of commission. We go out to take care of the window cleaner bot and Ziggy and Dillon get their new zords.

After another easy Zord win, back at the Garage, Dillon offers Doctor K an apology. "No, I owe all of you something," Doctor K says. All the TV screens with the big K on it turn off. We all aren't sure what's going on. The lab door opens and they walk in. Some Wizard of Oz-like chamber opens and find it empty until Doctor K shows up behind them.

"Hello Rangers. I'm Doctor K." says a young woman/girl in a lab coat and school uniform. We are all just shocked. "What!?" she asks, "You thought I'd be taller?"

Sorry for such a short chapter. I have writers block but I am also busy at the moment. I got the 'script' from the Power Rangers Fandom Wiki.
Till next time.
Dino Thunder Power Up! Ha!