Chapter 2: Interactive Program

3rd pov

Every day was something new for you; And every day brought new problems. Though you couldn't be happier.

It had been almost three days since your entrance into the world you had watched over. In that time, you cleaned and repaired the room you were using; and taught yourself to cook.

But your life wouldn't be without problems, as one of them was the outside gun fire from what could most likely be hostile players. But when the bullets fly, So did you.

You knew that when there was a gun fight, that the those involved wouldn't be paying attention at you. So you always took the chance to practice your skills with strange rope device. Your first attempts with the device were far from novice, as of one point you accidentally pulled yourself into a wall.

The rest of your day however consisted the following of waking up; sleeping back in until gunfire could be heard; pick a hat before practicing with the rope gun; eating, napping, more napping, cleaning up, eating, then sleeping with some music... basically alit of sleeping. Though who would blame someone that's been inside a program made for taking pain.

The thought of hurting others "did" pass through your mind when you first held your sniper, but you could never bring yourself to pull the trigger on anything more than a busted can or two. It didn't seem right to inflict violence on those who aren't deserving. So you simply avoided those who may have the heart to hurt others.

But this was now your life. A scared, violent, dangerous, and crazy life; but you wouldn't trade it for anything...but freeze dried MRE ice-cream...

Y/N pov

Your eyes shot open to a new day.

You woke up slightly earlier than usual. Mostly due to the unkempt excitement when you had the theory of using the rope device as a means of transportation.

The idea of swinging around through the ruins kept running about in your mind. Making you eat and work faster, as you replaced a rotten floor board while eating a breakfast MRE.

After a few repairs, and the quick meal. You then fixed your bed with haste. You picked out a hat and a jacket to hide your ears, and tails before running down the hotel to the exit.

You waited impatiently with the rope gun in until you heard the loud boom of a gun fight going down.

Y/N: YES!!

You ran out with a huge smile before finding a suitable building to use for your test. You aimed your weapon at a high point of a nearby building before firing.

The four hooked object imbedded it's self into the wall before you pressed the blue button. The same beam of light shot out before feeling the pull of the gadget. You pulled back a bit

Y/N: ' and...Now!!'

You then allowed the device to pull you up by doing a running jump into the air. You held on to dear life with a wide smile as you raised up into the anchor of the device. Though instead of letting yourself stick to the wall with the help of the gadget, you pressed the red button and sent your body into the air.

The anchor quickly returned to the front of the gadget before you fired at another building to swing from. The process repeated it's self as the four hooked anchor stuck to the wall while a beam of light allowed you to pull and swing from it.

Y/N: THIS IS AMAZING!!!

you cheered as you kept going higher and faster. Again: Red, shoot, blue swing, repeat. You kept going until the gun fire begin to seize.