CHOICE TIME!!!!

You heard the dark voice of what felt like an ancient and corrupted AI, as it voice sounded...almost glitched and fragmented in a way...

Odin: s-----o...your the one---the one---- that took Fenris and freed her from me... im-im-impressive, I'll admit...Fenrir was just a s-s-step to me...a thing I-...found an-... annoying...if you think "healing" will d-do you any good here?...

A loud echo accompanied with several repetitive laughs and shouts, bounced through the underground utopia before abruptly stopping. Shivers began to run down your spine as you did your best to hold firm

Odin: then you are sorely mistaken...

Fading echos of Odin's laugh was all that was left as it's voice left you and Death-gun alone...then a small mission bar appeared in front of you...

System notice: Bragi: the way forward is through the soul. Be warned of the notes that lie...

Death-gun: looks like we're in the right place...your mission, your choice...what's your call?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Corky: and I'll cut that shit off right there...alright, it's time for some choices!- simply comment to the side of the choice you want, and we'll tally it up to make the next chapter!!!...don't disappoint~

(Y/N side)
Corky: you know where you need to be...what will you choose?

A. Push on!

B. Wait...for death guns "friends"

C. Go back kid.

(How you fight this)
Corky: this will directly make us either win or loose this next fight...choose wisely~

A. Music

B. Guns

C. Automatons

(Reward)
Corky: cus a kid needs a cut of something big like this too~

A. Weapon (if so, give me any recommendations)

B. Gadget (if so, what kind)

C. History (back story of why the world is in it's current state)

(Sinon side)

A. Find you!

B. Still searching...

C. Find out more about Y/N.