Chapter 12: Flessed Fy Floof

Sinon pov

Zeliska: Sinon, wait up!-

Asuna: we know it looks bad, but don't do anything rash!

I cambered a round into my sniper before letting go of the release handle, and turning off the safety.

Me: I don't care if I have to kill that boss by myself a thousand times over. I need to make sure he's alright!- Agil, are we there yet!?

Agil: yeah, just let me park-

I climbed out the window before hopping off the jeep.

In a full on tactical sprint, I made my way through the trail for the boss entrance...but...

Where was everyone?

I kept running full speed as the others called to me. Though at this point, I was already just a few turns away from the entrance.

I expected to see people preparing, and trading before going in but...

I began to hear a few voices come from the last turn before seeing the boss entrance.
.
.
.
I've been playing this game for years now... And I have never seen anything like this before...

Across a small clearing, I spotted the boss entrance, but...there was no player fog barrier. Instead, my sight was only greeted by a crowd of people surrounding the entrance while looking at something inside.

I ran over to the crowd before pulling someone by the shoulder.

???: Hey, what the hell!?-

I aimed my sniper at his head before speaking

Me: tell me what's going on...now...

The guy threw his arms up in surrender.

???: Ok, ok, ok!- no need for any of that...ok. so the new boss that came in today was just beaten by that new medic kid with the animal ears. We have footage of him doing it and everything, but now...

He paused

???: Uh...he's passed out, and the thing just won't let us anywhere near him, on top of that, the boss looks like it's just a one time deal. So whatever goes down when he wakes up, will probably trigger an event that's supposed to be coming in.

Me: so he not only took out the boss by himself...might be responsible for triggering a system wide event?...

He nodded before I face palmed myself, though it was about the same time; did Kirito and the others finally catch up.

Kureha: *pant* don't!- *pant* run off- phew- like that again

Kirito: what's going on now?

I collected my thoughts before speaking up to my friends.

Me: I'll tell you guys in a second, but for now- we need to get in there.

Kirito looked back at Agil, Kline, and Bazalt Joe before all smiling and chuckling like mad men.

Kirito:...how are your thoughts on gravity and air burst explosions?

...

Me: *sigh*...at this point, who can stop you?

I heard a few of the guys chuckle as they came forward with grenades I've never seen before.

Agil: I'll give ya a taste of what I'm makin~

They placed 2 grenades under a flat rock before all carrying me on to it

Me: h-hey!- what the heck!?

Kirito: you wanted to go in, right?