We're All A Little Broken

Hello lovelies <3

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking an interest in this story and choosing to read it, it means the world to me. I put a lot of effort into this story and I'm really proud of the result.

It didn't feel right to not mention matt-w-books here, so I'm just going to say a quick thank you to him. While we have never talked, his story's (mainly 'Back To Our Roots') was a big inspiration for this story. If you've read his works, you might see a few overlapping storylines and similarities with this story, and I do apologise for that. I've tried my best to come up with every storyline myself, but there's going to be a good chance that I've unintentionally wrote similar storylines, which I do apologise for, but I hope we can all look past it and appreciate both him and I, and our works :). Anyway, thank you for writing such good stories, which I constantly reread to get inspiration for this story and to put me back in the writing mood. (Also 'Quarantine With The Warblers' by BirdyWirdy20 was another big inspiration for this book. I have a reading list called 'Dalton (Glee)', and most of the fan-fiction in there would have been an inspiration to me whilst writing this).

I also want to say that this story does have a big focus on mental health and disabilities. I personally have not been diagnosed with anything, so I spent a lot of time before and during writing this story researching about every mental health issue and disability that I have put in this story. I didn't want to make anything stereotypical and I didn't want to be offensive, so I really have tried my best to know the insides and out of what I write about. While I don't know what it is like to experience and live with them, I do hope that I have done them justice and was correct in what I've wrote. I apologise if anything I've wrote is wrong.

I plan to use a few different languages in this story (I provide the English translation for all of them). But since I only speak English (and Scots if you count that), I had to use translation websites and apps. So, if anything is wrong then please correct me so I thank fix it.

This story will be updated as I go, so I have no guarantee when a new chapter will be out, it will just have to come it when it's ready and I apologise for that. I'm currently in S5 and taking 5 highers (both of those are Scottish things, I don't know the equivalent in other countries so I apologise), and it's vital I get all A's so I can get into the university I want. So, this all means that I'm really busy and I won't always have time to write, but I'm going to try my best.

Please read the warnings I have put in the description of this story, as I don't want to cause anyone to be upset, relive old trauma, etc. I want you all to be happy and safe whilst reading my work. (I'll update the warning in the description after each chapter when necessary, since I'm not yet 100% sure what's going to be in the story yet).

Please don't forget to vote on my chapters and comment any of your thoughts throughout. Seeing people vote on my work means the absolute world to me, and I love reading every single comment people write on my works. This story (and all my other works) are also available on AO3, so check it out on there if you wish! A link to my AO3 is in my bio.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy!

- brighterworld