Chapter 3

"Who's going home for the weekend?" Jeff asked on Friday afternoon during lunch.

"I am, I haven't been back to Lima in a while." Kurt told them.

"I'm leaving." Wes added.

"I'm off too." Sebastian said.

"Everyone else is staying?" Jeff said, seeing no one around the table object. "Cool, I think this is the most we've had stay at once."

"The novelty of going home for the weekend is finally wearing off." David said, chuckling.

———

"How long until you need to leave?" Xavier asked, stepping into Sebastian's dorm room, where he was alone getting a bag ready.

"Bus is at half four, why?" Sebastian asked, looking over his shoulder to see Xavier staring at him.

"Want you before you leave." Xavier said, stepping closer to Sebastian.

"I don't have time for sex."

"Just make out with me then."

"You're acting like a clingy boyfriend."

"Hey, you're leaving for the weekend, let me stock up to last me over the weekend." Xavier said, putting a hand on Sebastian's chest.

"Okay, now you're really starting to sound like a clingy boyfriend. When I agreed to this friends-with-benefits situation, I specifically said we can't catch feelings."

"I know, I know, I was there when we agreed the rules. Im not in love with you, get off your high horse. Now just shut up and kiss me."

Sebastian obliged, leaning forward and kissing Xavier hard, smirking when he sighed into the kiss.

Xavier wrapped his arms around Sebastian's shoulders, trying to get him as close as possible.

Xavier lost track of how long they were there, kissing each other passionately, something that friends probably shouldn't do, but they were never one for rules.

"Jesus." Xavier muttered, eyes fluttering shut when Sebastian moved down to kiss his neck, sucking on it lightly.

"If I had the time, I'd fuck you right here, right now."

"God Sebastian, you can't say that and leave me dry." Xavier said, holding back a whimper.

"You have a hand and you know how to use it." Sebastian said, pulling back and smirking at the dissatisfied and disappointed look on Xavier's face.

"Fuck you." Xavier said, trying to hide his problem.

"Just go take a cold shower, or do what I suggested first." Sebastian said, picking up his backpack. "I need to go."

Xavier followed him out of the dorm, stopping when he made it to his own dorm, but grabbed Sebastian's hand and pulled him back, leaning up to his ear to whisper.

"When you're on that bus, I want you to imagine what I'm doing to myself, and know that I was thinking about you the entire time." Xavier whispered, placing a delicate kiss on Sebastian's neck.

Sebastian gritted his teeth, and Xavier smiled at the reaction he had gotten.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Someone got you all hot and bothered but didn't finish the job?" Xavier asked innocently, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms against his chest.

"Fuck you." Sebastian said, turning around and walking away. Xavier chuckled and walked into his own dorm room, locking the door behind him.

Sebastian miraculously made it onto the bus, no matter how many times his brain told him to turn around and walk into the dorm room.