Chapter 5

"Are we going to this house party?" Jeff asked, slumping down next to Nick in one of the common rooms.

"I assumed you'd want to." Nick said, putting his notebook down and turning to look at him. "Do you not want to?"

"No, I do, but I don't want to go if you don't want to." Jeff said, moving to rest his head on Nicks shoulder. Nick couldn't help but blush, they had been together for a few months, but anything Jeff done still made Nick feel funny inside.

"We'll go, God knows Xavier would drag us to the place anyway." Nick said, smiling and fixing a stray strand of hair on Jeff's head. "You look exhausted."

"I am." Jeff said, closing his eyes, but smiling as Nick continued to play with his hair, something Nick done a lot, it was his form of affection. "School is draining me."

"You need to go easier on yourself. You're so kind to everyone else but so hard on yourself." Nick said, cupping Jeff's jaw and stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"You do the same." Jeff mumbled, his eyes going wide when he realised what he said. "Wait, Nick I didn't mean tha-"

"Touché." Nick said, cutting him off and smiling. Jeff still looked guilty, but calmed down slightly and closed his eyes again. "Let me just worry about you for once, then we can work on my troubles."

"Hmm." Jeff mumbled. "I don't have any troubles, just tired, need to recharge."

Nick smiled fondly (even if he was still worried), moving his hand to brush through Jeff's hair again, knowing it relaxed his boyfriend.

———

"Party times bitches!" Xavier exclaimed, walking into the dorm that was full of his friends. "Are we all ready to go?"

"I need to grab my jacket." Sebastian said, standing up and leaving to go to his own dorm room.

"Oh, I forgot my phone in his dorm, we'll meet you guys outside." Xavier said, smiling at them at following Sebastian to his dorm room.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked when he turned around and saw Xavier standing in his dorm while closing the door behind him.

"Told them I forgot my phone in here."

"Oh, where is it the-" Sebastian began, but was silenced when Xavier stepped forward and kissed him hard on the lips.

Sebastian dropped his jacket, closing his eyes and quickly kissing back, gripping Xavier's biceps hard. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Shut up, we don't have a lot of time." Xavier said, kissing him even harder and pulling him closer by his collar. "Everyone's waiting for us."

"Fuck's sake." Sebastian said, moving back and resting his forehead on Xavier's shoulder, out of breath and hot in place he couldn't be at that moment. "I hate you."

"Mmm, grab your jacket and let's go." Xavier said, smiling innocently. Sebastian scowled, but grabbed his jacket and walked out of the dorm with Xavier, who was grinning too much for Sebastian's liking.

"Okay, who's not drinking so they can be designated drivers?"

"I'm not." Nick quickly said.

"Me neither." Kurt added.

"Okay, so that's five in one car and four in another." Jeff said.