Chapter 1

Sakusa Chiyo

"You damn bastard why'd ya attack a creeper right outside of my fuckin' house?!"

:omg there goes Glitchi's accent

:player boy you're done for.

:kill him and take all his stuff Glitchi.

"Damn right I will. Let's go kill that a-hole." I hissed arming my Glitchi and going after the guy who is responsible for blowing up my house. "Ye fucking moron." I hissed hitting him with the sword multiple times until he, "Drop dedz."

:Drop dedz

:Drop dedz

:Drop dedz

:no Glitchi live streaming is possible without her Drop dedz.

:lol so true

"Well guys that's it for today, regrettably I still have school so comment down below what content you'd like to see next and I'll see you on my next stream!"

:we don't actually get to see you glitchi

:turn the camera on.

"Okay my bad, you'll be hearing from me soon. Bye guys!" I ended the stream and turned the pc off before picking up my bag and my nintendo switch and running downstairs.

"That was quick, your finished with the stream already?" Mom asked raising a brow.

"Yep, don't wanna be late for school." I smiled getting a chocolate drink.

My parents and Kiyoomi knows ofcourse, I started streaming at middle school and since I got pretty good quick, money came to me raining so ofcourse my family questioned it. My dad didn't approve of it at first, thinking I might turn up as one of those who meets strangers online and such, but when I told him that I immediately block the flirts and I don't turn my camera on, he eventually supports me, as a graphics designer, he even made me a custom logo for Glitchi.

"When you see your brother, tell him to come over for dinner okay? I'm cooking both of you two's favorites."

"Yes mom!" I yelled running away to catch the train.

Kiyoomi lives on a separate apartment now, he's a stingy germaphobe but we grew up close, probably because I picked up some of his habits like refusing to touch unfamiliar things, loathe physical contact and carries sanitizing shit anywhere, even wearing a mask on a public area. I just don't freak out like he does.

------------------

"Nee-san!" I called spotting my brother after classes, he's already changed into volleyball practice attire.

"Chiyoooooo!" Our cousin, Motoya exclaimed and was about to engulf me in a hug but I quickly stepped back and held out the alcohol spray I have.

"Don't!" I exclaimed horrified making him pout, Kiyoomi hid an amused grin. "There." I murmured barely holding his pointer and shaking it, that made him smile.

"What do you need?" Kiyoomi asked after I sprayed alcohol to my hand.

"Kaa-chan wants you over for dinner, she's cooking your favourite." I said and he nodded.

"Wait for me, you have club too right?"

"Y-yeah." I laughed. "I'll see you later, bye Motoya-san!" I waved before running off to the gym where the girl's team are.

"Its her, Sakusa-san's little sister." Was the first thing I heard.

-----------------

"Yosh." I panted after spiking the ball the way I wanted it to be.