Chapter 10

Sakusa Chiyo

"Why do we have to share buses again?" I asked with a frown eyeing the now flirting and bickering girls and boys volleyball team. "Can't we have like separate buses?"

"I don't know." Iizuna-senpai sighed as Kiyoomi and I stood on either sides.

"I'm not sitting beside anyone else." Kiyoomi dragged me by my collar to get on the bus first, he took place on the end beside the window and I took the place beside him.

"Atsuki-chan, you're single right?"

"Nope!"

"HUH??? I didn't know you had a boyfriend!!!"

"My heart is take by Nekoma's captain!"

"That rooster?!/ That bed head?!"

"Hey! Tetsuro-kun's hair is amazing!"

"Amazingly horrible if you ask me."

"You're lucky you only have a more than a year to deal with this." I muttered to Kiyoomi as the bus began to move.

"You're lucky to spend your years with people like this." He muttered at the same time.

It was then I realized, Kiyoomi loves the sport and he adores his teammates. Although he may seem cold and doesn't give a shit, he values them all. And me...  I can't even give a solid reason to why I play. Is it because I enjoy it? Or do I just play because I feel like I need to?

"Hah! That was fun." Ayura grinned stretching her arms as we got off.

"Never let these two teams ride together again." Kiyoomi and I sighed wearing face masks, the sight of the crowd is terrifying..

"Sakusa-san!!!!" Both of us turned to see the source of that voice.

Since we were both Sakusa, we responded as one."The fuck do you want?"

"Geez you are so stingy." A blonde with an undercut shivered but turned curious as his eyes landed on me. "Another Sakusa?"

"Who is this clown?" I frowned, glancing at Kiyoomi.

"Doesn't matter. Let's go Chiyo."

"Chiyo-san eh? Is she your sister Omi-omi?"

"Yeah right."

"Hey Chiyo-san! Can I atleast get you numbe--"

"Chiyo."

"Kenma." I smiled as my favorite pudding head appeared with his team right behind me.

I then noticed the other team behind the blonde with the undercut, black and white. Are they Inarizaki?

"Can I talk to you for a while?" He asked and I berely had the chance to reply before he pulled me outside and to the shade by the Nekoma bus.

"Hey are you okay? What's wrong pudding?"

"N-nothing." He muttered putting his forehead on my shoulder. "Wa--"

"Are y--

"Sorry." We muttered after speaking at the same time. "You go first." He said and I nodded.

"Are you nervous?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then why?"

"Was Atsumu hitting on you?"

"I'm sorry who?" I asked fixing my mask.

"Atsumu."

"I don't know an Atsumu."

"Oh. It was the blonde a while ago, he's Inarizaki's setter." He explained and I nodded.