Chapter 8

Sakusa Chiyo

"Thank you for the wonderful time Sakusa-san." Kenma bowed at my mom politely who had a wide smile.

"Come over again soon Kenma. Take care on your way home." Mom waved. "Chiyo walk him outside."

"Yes mom." I said and Kenma waved one last time before stepping out.

As I opened the gate for him, I noticed he was staring at the starry night.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He asked with a small smile on his lips.

I felt that odd feeling again doesn't that phrase mean tha--

"I like you, Sakusa Chiyo. Will you go out with me?"

I never thought he'd be this straightforward. But thank God he is.

"I'd love to." I gave him a small smile. "It really is beautiful, Kenma-san." I laughed lightly looking at the moon above.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I was engulfed in a warm and comforting hug by Kenma and the smile couldn't leave my face.

"Take care. I'll see you soon." I smiled as he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Let's stream later?"

"I'll wait for you." I chuckled watching his retreating figure.

I went back inside and helped cleaning up before going to my room upstairs, as I lay down in bed, I received a message from Kuroo.

Kuroo (nekoma)

Whaddya do to make him smile like this?

Attached picture.

Made him my boyfriend

I giggled seeing the image, they were in the train with Kenma smiling on his own.

I waited for a while until Kenma texted saying he got home and is ready for our stream. We linked our streams together and got ready

"Hey guys! Its Glitchi here! As most of you know, Spring High preliminaries are done which means I get to play again, although not continous as I still have training, I'll stream whenever I get the chance to. Anyways, today we're playing Detroit: Become Human with the one and only KozuKen!"

"Hey baby."

:O M FUCKIN G HE CALLED GLITCHI BABY.

:Gah my dreams!

:Knew it!

:you two together?

"We are. Anyways, let's get on with the game."

I had a good mood throughout the game although we played casually, it just felt good to have this bond with Kenma. After the game, Kenma ended his stream wishing me sweet dreams.

I'm such a simp for Kenma Kozume.

---------------

"Sorry! That was a bit low."

"Chiyo!" Ayura called as she positioned for a set.

"Nice kill!" Our teammates cheered as I spiked the ball.

Ayura and I exchanged glances before shaking our heads. We had a certain attack envisioned but maybe I'm not hitting it the way I had to. Ayura and I aim to put as much spin as we can for a sure point. My palms are sore and my wrists are painful now.