Chapter 2

Kenma Kozume

"So Glitchi almost revealed her identity?" Kuroo echoed making me sigh.

"Yeah. She bent down so it was quick, although that Itachiyama ace was as clear as daylight." I mumbled playing on my switch.

"Maybe its his girlfriend."

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe."

Its been a month since my collaboration with Glitchi, she's been lying low, streaming once a day, somedays she doesn't stream at all. But today we're currently on the bus to Tokyo training center, we're having a general practice match with teams from Tokyo Prefectures.

"Oh, Glitchi said she's in Tokyo Prefecture too, volleyball." I recalled making Kuroo snicker.

"You're into this Glitchi girl right?"

"She's a stranger Kuroo." I furrowed my eyebrows.

------

"There's the Itachiyama Ace." I raised my head as Yaku pointed at someone.

I saw a tall guy in the Itachiyama jacket, he has a facemask on and is distant from the others, but my eyes fixated on the woman that stood beside him.

She has the same stance as Sakusa Kiyoomi, a face mask on her as well, she seems to be less than 150 cm as she looked up to the ace. Her hair is loose, reaching to her shoulders and when she turned she has hair covering the right side of her face, it was black and curly. I seemed to have found the Glitchi.

"Kenma, let's go." Kuroo called and we made our way to the center.

We passed by Itachiyama's team where one brown haired guy is trying to approach the girl but she's holding out a disinfectant spray keeping the guy at distance.

"Gahh! Itachiyama has a female manager too!" Yamomoto exclaimed and I noticed the girl finally took off her mask as they entered the center.

Beautiful is an understatement.

"Hey hey hey!" I groaned out loud as I heard someone yell.

There are four teams here today, Nekoma, Itachiyama, Fukurodani and Nohebi.

"Chiyo. May I have a word with you?" I couldn't help but overhear the Itachiyama coach as he and the girl moced closer to where I stood to distance themselves from the team. "I'm gonna substitute you too your brother for the games, I talked to the other coaches about the situation beforehand and they agreed for you to play, its only on practices though, I'm sure you know that."

"Yes coach, thank you." The girl bowed and I just noticed the jersey she wore underneath the jacket.

Sakusa. So she's the ace's sibling?

Sakusa Chiyo

That pudding head from Nekoma, within the span of 10 minutes, I caught him looking atleast six times. Although he's cute, but I can't help but feel conscious, like he knows something about me.

"Shit."

"Nee-san." I called worried, it was our first game and final set against Nohebi when Sakusa injured his finger.

He was blocking a ball when it caught his nail.

"Chiyo." He called freaking out at the blood.

I, being the only one he consents to have physical contact, treated his finger, wrapping it with bandage the Nohebi offered us. Gross.

"Sit for a while Sakusa, your sister will take over." I tapped his shoulder and sprayed some alcohol on my hands before stepping into court, bowing at the opponents and their coaches.