chapter 5- next day at school

Ok I hope you all are having a amazing day here is the next part the picture doesn't belong to me
_____________________________________________
Virgils pov-
Virgil wakes up and gets out of bed yawning
Storm meows and looks at him. "Sorry storm but I have to go to school." Virgil says and goes to the bathroom and looks into the mirror. Virgil sighs "I'm not his type any way" virgil says. The was a knock on the door and virgil jumped a little and opened the door to see jasper and violet. "Hurry up and get ready" violet says. "Ok ok I'm getting ready" virgil shuts the door and gets dressed.  He soon walks out and grabs his stuff seeing his siblings looking at him. "What?" Virgil asks, "we heard you say you are not his type who are you talking about" jasper asks. "It's no one don't worry about it" Virgil says sighing. "It's your soulmate isn't it?" violet asks. Virgil sighs and nodes a little the picks up storm giving him a hug and kiss on tope of the head then putting him down and walking out of his room turning off the lights. "Virgil wait up" violet says chasing after him jasper follows sighing as they get outside and into jasper car. "Virgil you have you're license and your own car why don't you drive to school yourself" jasper asks. "You know why because if I do then Janus and Remus will a ride and they are messy." Virgil says "and I like spending time with you guys" Virgil says giving them a small smile. "You do have a point ok let's go gets some breakfast then go to school" jasper says. Violet jumps a little in her seat "Yeah food" violet says.
Romans pov-
Roman wakes up to his alarm and gets out of bed stretching he walks over to his bathroom and takes a warm shower. He stand under the water -god why did I have to leave him if I didn't leave him then he would trust me.- Roman thought. Roman finished taking his shower then got ready for school leaving his room and going to the kitchen to see Remus sitting on the counter. "What's got you so down?" Remus asks. "It's nothing" Roman says grabbing an apple and starting to eat it. "I know you are lying Roman what's wrong?" Remus asks. "Nothing is wrong" Roman says. Roman finished his appel and walks out of the house getting into his car and closing the door. Remus walks out and gets into his car leaving. Roman looks at his arm and grabs a pen. -should I maybe I can ask if he want to hang out, what am I thinking he won't want to hang out with me- Roman thought. Roman sighs putting the pen down and starting the car driving to school when getting to school he gets out and walks to his friends. "So are you always going to be late" Remy asks. Roman shrugs not saying anything "what's wrong kiddo you were so excited to meet you're soulmate yesterday what happened" Patton asked worried. "Nothing is wrong" Roman says "Emile you want to be a therapist do you know what's going on?" Remy asks Emile looks at Roman "it could be self doubt after all his soulmate doesn't trust him" Emile says. "Ouch rubbing salt into the cut" Roman says. "Wait you're hurt you should seek medical help" Logan says. "That's not what he mean" Remy says. "Oh" longan says looking at Patton who smiles at him. Soon virgil, Remus and, Janus walk up to them "hello brother" says Remus hugging him from behind. "Really Remus not in the mood" Roman says he doesn't notice virgil standing behind him. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" virgil says making Janus laugh. Roman jumps a little and looks at virgil. "No I am completely fine" Roman says. "You are not lying" Janus says. "You just got called out" virgil says trying not to laugh. Roman sighs trying not to look at virgil. "Kiddo you are hurting romans feelings" Patton says. "Oh I forgot he hade feelings there for a second." Virgil says as he shrugs and walks into the school not saying anything else. Roman frowns trying not to cry he moves out of Remus arms and walks in the school Remus and Janus staying with Logan Emile Patton and Remy to figure out what was going on. Roman follows vrigil seeing him go into the bathroom. Roman sighs and walks into the bathroom seeing Virgil sitting on the counter virgil looks at him "what do you want princy?" Virgil asks. Roman walk over to him and looks into his eyes. "How many times do I have to say sorry virgil" Roman asks starting to cry. Virgil was shocked vrigil got off the counter walking to the bathroom door. Roman grabs his arm "dont leave vrigil" Roman says. "I'm not leaving I'm locking the door so no one sees you crying" vrigil say taking his arm from romans gently and locking  the door. Roman looks at vrigil sadly, vrigil sighs and walks over to him standing in front of him. Roman grabs vrigil and pulls him into a hug nuzzling into his neck. "Roman what are you doing?" Vrigil says shocked. Roman sighs "hugging you please let me I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you vrigil if I could go back in time and stop it from happening and make things better I would but I cant" Roman say crying more. Vrigil was shocked hearing this. Vrigil relaxed into romans arms hugging him back blushing a little vrigil was happy that he put on make up so no one sees him blushing. Roman was shocked he smiles and soon calms down. "I will give you another chance Roman" vrigil says yawning a little putting his head on romans shoulder. Roman was happy to hear this and smiles. Roman blushes a little and holds vrigil close to him. Vrigil falls asleep in his arms. The bell soon rings for the first class if the day. Roman Hated school for interrupting them "vrigil wake up we have to go to class" Roman says. Vrigil yawns and pulls away from Roman and rubs his eyes "so cute" Roman says then blushes shocked realizing what he said. Vrigil looks at him shocked blushing. "I-i I'm going to c-class" Virgil says walking to the door unlocking it and going to class. Roman smirked -he so cute- Roman thought Roman goes to class and sits down in his seat and grabs a pen. Roman right on his arm "eat lunch with me today please?" Roman looks st vrigil to see him looking at his arm blushing then sees vrigil looking at him then sees vrigil look away blushing more. Roman smiles -so cute- Roman thought Roman feels tingling and looks at his arm. "Alright princy I will eat lunch with you but no one can know" Virgil.
Roman smile and looks at vrigil to see vrigil looking at him Roman smiles and nodes.
_____________________________________________
Hello everyone sorry about not posting in a long time but now I have a prat for you and I'm going to work on the other part I hope you all have an amazing day.