Chapter 6- Lunch Together

Here is the next part the picture doesn't belong to me.
_____________________________________________
Romans pov-
Roman smiles he was excited to spend time with vrigil. Roman wrote on his arm "Meet me at the parking lot and I will take you somewhere for lunch" Roman. Roman looks at vrigil. Vrigil reads his arm then looks at Roman seeing Roman looking at him and nodes. Roman smiles then looks at the teacher.
(Time skip Roman and Virgil are at their last class before lunch)
Vrigils pov-
Vrigil was nervous he never thought he would agree to spend time with his ex best friend the person he doesn't trust wait maybe he is starting to trust him after all he is going to lunch with him vrigil sighs. Janus looks at him "Nothings wrong vrigil?" Janus asks. "I sort of agree to eat lunch with my soulmate today and I am nervous" vrigil says. Janus looks at him shocked "it won't be ok, you won't have fun" Janus says. Vrigil smiles "thanks Janus tell Remus I won't be eating lunch with him and no spying." Vrigil says. Janus act offended "we would" Janus said. Vrigil rolled his eyes.
Romans pov-
Roman looks at his phone and sighs going into a group chat with Remy, Emile, Patton, and Logan

(Texting)

Prince charming: hey guys I won't be eating lunch with you today I'm going to eat lunch with my soulmate that's all you are going to know so don't spy or ask questions.

Number one Coffee lover: how rude you aren't eating lunch with us and now you are saying we would do such things.

Prince charming: I know you Remy you would try to figure out who he is and you will have to wait.

Pat pat: now kiddos let's not fight, Remy kiddo you should support Romans decision and leave them alone

Number one coffer lover: fine have fun I guess you owe me coffee Roman

Prince charming: and whys that?

Pocket protector: you should be focusing on class and Roman I hope you have fun now focus.

Number one Coffee lover: its payment for me leaving you and you're soulmate alone and fine I will "focus" on class.

The therapist: I hope you have fun Roman 😁

Prince charming: thanks Emile will do also Remy I will buy you one Coffee for this now I have to get back to class bye see you guys tomorrow if I don't see you any time today.

Number one Coffee lover: YES COFFEE ☕️ ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋

The therapist: you're Coffee addiction is bad bye everyone see you later

Pocket protector: bye now focus in class or ELSE

Pat pat: bye kiddos and lo lo be nice

Number one Coffee lover: yeah lo lo be nice bye guys see you later 😎

(End of textign)
Roman sighs and looks at the clock then grabs his stuff when the bell rings. He walks out of the class and goes out side walking to his car and waiting.
Remys pov-
(To make it more interesting also got to add some drama got to love drama a special when it has nothing to do with you 🍵🍵🍵.))
Remy followed roman out getting into his car and waits. For Roman to leave so he can follow him. Remy sighs turning his phone off after being called by all of his friends knowing that they would call he looks out his window of his car seeing Roman look at someone he quickly hides so he is not seen
No one's pov-
Roman sees Virgil walk over to him and smiles opening the passenger door for him "ready to go?" He asks. Virgil nods looking at Roman he sits in the car watching Roman shut the door. Roman gets in the car and starts it "so is there somewhere you would like to eat?" He asks starting to drive. Virgil grabs the bottom of his sleeves nervously "you can choose princy" Virgil says looking out the window. Roman looks at Virgil worried "you ok Virgil" he asks. Virgil nods "I'm ok princy" he says still looking out the window.
Remy sees Romans car moving and followed behind him making sure he was behind a car the whole time.
Roman drives to a near by fast food places and gets some food then drives to a park parking. Roman looks at Virgil who is still looking out the window. "Virgil you alright" Roman asks. Virgil looks at Roman and nods "yeah" Virgil says.
Remy parked away from them and gets out of the car hiding behind a tree looking into the car shocked to see Virgil in the car he turns on his phone and takes pictures of them and waits continuing to watch them.
Roman hands Virgil some food not noticing they where being watched. Virgil takes the food and smile at Roman a little relaxing a bit. "It's nice seeing you smile Virgil" Roman says smiling. Virgil blushes and quickly looks away not wanting Roman to see him blushing. Roman puts a finger under Virgil's chin making Virgil look at him "please don't look away I want to see your cute face stormcloud" Roman says smiling. Virgil blushed more a little shocked "I am not cute princy" Virgil says looking away. Roman kisses Virgil on the cheek making Virgil jump a little blushing. Roman chuckled at his reaction and started to eat his food. Virgil soon calms down a little and starts to eat his food.
Remy was shocked seeing roman kiss Virgil on the cheek he quickly took a picture then got up sneaking back to his car driving away.
Virgil and Roman soon finished eating their food. Roman drives them back to the school when getting there he parks and looks at Virgil "do you want to go first so people don't see you with me?" Roman asks. "Yeah I will see you after school" Virgil says and opens the door. "Virgil you can ride with me to your house" Roman says looking at him. "Alright I will" Virgil stands up and walks to the school only to be stopped by Janus, Remus, and Remy "we need to talk Virgil" Remus says angry. Virgil looks at them confused.
Virgil's pov-
They lead Virgil behind the school. "How could you not tell us that Roman is you're soulmate he hurt you Virgil" Remus yells at him. "how do you know about that" Virgil says shocked. Remy shows the pictures to Virgil "he planned this Virgil he wanted people to know so he had me follow you guys and take pictures" he lies to him as planned.
(I should probably tell you the plane so Remy told Remus and Janus. Janus and Remus not wanting Virgil to get hurt told Remy to say that. And Remy agreed because he didn't want to lose Roman as a friend. Also Remus doesn't want to hurt his brother he was to angry to think of how it would effect Roman or Virgil)
Virgil looks at the ground shocked "is this true" Virgil asks. "It's not true" Janus says. Virgil starts to cry then runs away into the school past Roman and his friends who were shocked seeing him crying. Roman followed after him. Virgil walks into the bathroom going into a stall and sitting on the ground starting to have a panic attack. Virgil starts breathing faster, he starts shacking. Roman walks into the bathroom and over to the stall. "Virgil what wrong" Roman asks worried. Roman then feels his phone vibrate it was a notification from Instagram Remy posted the images of Virgil and Roman together the caption saying Roman and Virgil or soulmates. Roman looks shoked then put his phone down siting on the ground by the stall. "Look Virgil I didn't know anything about this" Roman says frowning. "L-leave me alone R-roman I don't want to see you anymore" he yells. Roman was shocked he heard the door open to see Virgil's brother jasper. "Get out of here Roman prince before I beat your ass" jasper yells pulling Roman away from the stall. "Open the stall Virgil" jasper says. Virgil opens the stall and sees roman "leave I said I never want to see you again you broke my trust again now leave" Virgil yells. Roman runs out of the bathroom crying bumping into his friends he pushes pass them and leaves going to his car and going home.
Jasper sits on the ground and hugs Virgil. Virgil hugs back crying more "I want to go home and never come back" Virgil says. "I know but you can't you have to go to school" he says
((Hey everyone sorry for not posting in a while but I finally got another part out I will work on the next part now while I am still motivated to write. Thanks for reading.)