Chapter 2- At school

-The pictures do not belong to me credit to the artist. Janus speaks in lies this means ( ) I am saying something this means "the" talking through writing on skin-
Roman's pov-
Roman gets to school and gets out of his car and walks towards the school doors. He sees his friends waiting for him. Patton, Logan, Emile, and Remy are standing by the doors talking. "Hey Roman you are finally here" Remy says. "Yeah sorry Remus stoped me to ask a question" Roman says. "What did he ask" Patton asks "probably where the best place to hide a body is" Remy says. "You should probably stop talking bad about Remus because he is here" Logan says looking in the direction of Remus, Janus, and Virgil. "Hey brother" Remus says walking up to them. "Hey Remus" Roman says annoyed "Remus it is obvious that Roman does not want you talking to him when he is with his stuck up friends except Patton, Emile, and Logan" Virgil says annoyed because he has to be around Roman. "Hey that's rude Remy is not stuck up" Roman says angrily. "He kind of is but you are more stuck up then him princy" Virgil says. "He burned you" Remus says "he indeed did and he has a point" Logan says. "Thanks Logan you don't piss me off as much as other people do" Virgil says. "I am going to take that as a compliment" Logan says. "It is not a complete" Janus says "if I did not no you speak in lies this would of end badly" Logan says. "You don't hate me and Emile do you kiddo?" Patton asked. "No how can anyone hate you two it is not possible" Virgil says. "Only one here that I hate is Roman" Virgil says. -he hates me- Roman thought "well it was nice talking to you Logan, Patton, Emile, and Remy" Virgil says. "It was nice talking to you to" Remy says then takes a sip of his coffee.  "It was nice talking to you to Virgil" Logan says. "It was nice talking to you to kiddo" Patton says. -he does not like to talk to me- Roman thought. "It was nice talking to you to Virgil" Emile says. "Ok let's go Remus, Janus or I will leave you" Virgil says. "No you won't you love us" Remus says. "I do not agree with Remus you do not love us" Janus says. "Sometimes I wish I didn't" Virgil says as the walk into the school. "Hey" Remus and Janus say "they are weird" Remy says. "Says the one that is addicted to coffee" Logan says. "Wow burned bye a nerd" Roman says. As they walk into the school. "Ok well none of us have class together so bye see you at lunch" Roman says walking to his locker and got the books he needed for his classes. Roman walked into his first class looked at Virgil siting in the back of the class by himself. Roman walked to his seat and sits down. -maybe i should try to talk to my soulmate- Roman though. Roman got a pen out of his bag and wrote on his skin. "Hey I know you probably don't want to talk to me because you never respond but please give me a chance" Roman writes on his skin.
Roman's and Virgil's pov-
Virgil feels tingling on his arm -great he is trying again- Virgil thought. Virgil rolls up his sleeve and reads what was on his arm "Hey I know you probably don't want to talk to me because you never respond but please give me a chance" soulmate. -should I write back this is so hard- Virgil though. -I will write back this once- Virgil thought. "Why should I give you a chance" Virgil wrote. Roman felt tingling on his arm, Roman was shocked his soulmate never wrote back. He looks at his arm "why should I give you a chance" soulmate. Roman picks up his pen and writes on his arm. "Because I am you're soulmate" Roman wrote. Virgil feels the tingling on his arm Again and looks at his arm. "Because I am you're soulmate" soulmate. Virgil writes on his arm "so" Virgil wrote. Roman feels the tingling and looks at his arm. "So" soulmate. Roman looks toward Virgil to see his sleeve up on his left arm the arm they are writing on. Roman looks back at his arm and writes on it "come on I am not that bad" Roman wrote then looked back at Virgil to see Virgil look at his arm and write something. Roman was shocked Roman looked at the teacher. Virgil felt tingling on his arm and he looked at his arm. "Come on I am not that bad" Soulmate. "Sure keep telling you're self that" Virgil wrote. Roman felt tingling and looked at his arm. "Sure keep telling you're self that" soulmate. Roman looked back at Virgil to see him looking out the window. Roman looked back at his arm and wrote "can you please tell me you're name" Roman wrote. Virgil felt the tingling and looked at his arm. "Please tell me you're name" soulmate. Virgil wrote on his arm "No you are going to have to earn my trust first if you can" Virgil wrote. Roman felt the tingling and looked at his arm. "No you are going to have to earn my trust first if you can" soulmate. Roman smirked and wrote "Think i already know who you are" Roman wrote. -please be Virgil- Roman thought. Roman looked back at Virgil to see him look at his arm in shock and look around the room Roman quickly turned around Virgil did not notice Roman Staring at him. Virgil felt tingling and looked down at his arm. "Think I already know who you are" soulmate. Virgil was shocked Virgil looked around the room but didn't see anyone that could be he his soulmate. Virgil looks back at his arm. "Ok then what is my name then" Virgil wrote. Roman felt tingling and looked at his arm an wrote. "By chance is your name Virgil Storm" Roman wrote. Virgil felt tingling on his arm and looked down at his arm. "By chance is your name Virgil Storm" soulmate. Virgil was shocked he wrote something on his arm. "Yes how" Virgil wrote. Roman felt tingling and looked at his arm "yes how" soulmate. Roman wrote on his arm "We are in the same class right now" Roman wrote. Virgil felt the tingling and looked at his arm. "We are in the same class right now" soulmate. Virgil looks around then back at his arm and writes. "What's you're name" Virgil wrote. Roman felt tingling on his arm and looked at his arm. "What's your name" soulmate. -he wants to know who I am- Roman though. "My name is Roman Prince emo" Roman wrote. Virgil felt the tingling and looked at his arm. "My name is Roman Prince emo" soulmate. Virgil was shocked he looked towards Roman. Then back at his arm and wrote on his right arm "I don't believe you I want Proof" Virgil wrote. Roman felt the tingling and looked at his arm "I don't believe you I want proof" soulmate. Roman was shocked -he wants proof what I am I suppose to do I will have him meet me some ware the bathroom- Roman thought. "Meet me in the bathroom on the second floor to the right at lunch" Roman wrote. Virgil looked at his arm "Meet me in the bathroom on the second floor to the right at lunch" soulmate. -why that bathroom I get it does not get used that much but still- Virgil thought. "Fine but it can't be to Long I can't keep my friends waiting your lucky I have a class near that bathroom or I would have said no" Virgil wrote. Roman looked at his arm. "Fine but it can't be to Long I can't keep my friends waiting your lucky I have a class near that bathroom or I would have said no" soulmate. "Ok ok I get it emo see you then" Roman wrote. The bell rings.
(Ok I am sorry if you don't like how I am doing it if you want me to change tell me how I should change it and I might do it. Ok so let's get back to the story so it is the last class before lunch and the class is almost over. Oh and there going to both of there perspectives and then there perspective together so some might be kind of the same)
Roman's perspective-
Roman is sitting in class looking at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. -please be Virgil please be Virgil- Roman thought the bell rings. Roman grabs his stuff and leaves the class and go to the the bathroom to wait for his soulmate. Virgil walks in and looks at. "I told you it was me" Roman says. "Let me see you arms" Virgil says. Roman rolls up his sleeves and so does Virgil. "How do I know your not tricking me" Virgil says. "Fine if you don't believe me I will show you" Roman says. Tacking off his bag and taking a pen out. Roman draws a heart on his right arm. Virgil feels the tingling and looks at his right arm to see a heart. "Do you believe me now" Roman says. "Yeah" Virgil says  shocked.
Virgil's perspective-
Virgil is sitting in class anxious Janus is sitting by him. "What's wrong Virgil" Janus says. "I I I I meeting my soulmate in the bathroom" Virgil says. Janus was shocked "you talked to them" Janus says. "Yes and I am meeting them after class" Virgil says. "So your eating lunch with me and Remus today" Janus says sadly. "No I am eating lunch with you and Remus, I am going to talk to him then I will come eat lunch with you guys" Virgil says. "Better not keep you're promise" Janus says. The bell rings. "Well looks like it is time see you soon" Virgil says. "I will not see you soon" Janus says walking out of the class. Virgil grabs his stuff and walks to the bathroom when he walks in he see Roman. "I told you it was me" Roman says. "Let me see your arms" Virgil says. Roman rolls up his sleeves Virgil follows and then looks at Romans arms. "How do I know you are not tricking me" Virgil says. "Fine if you don't believe me I will show you" Roman says. Tacking off his bag and taking a pen out. Roman draws a heart on his right arm. Virgil feels the tingling and looks at his right arm to see a heart. "Do you believe me now" Roman says. "Yeah" Virgil says shocked.
Virgil's and Roman's perspective-
Roman was looking at Virgil. Virgil was shocked and looking at Roman. Virgil looks away "we are not telling anyone about this we don't want to ruin your popularity do we" Virgil says he walks over to the sink and wipes Roman's name of his arm. Then hands Roman a wet paper towel. Roman was shocked "isn't this what you want princy" Virgil says annoyed. "No this is not what I want Virgil" Roman walks up to Virgil and grabs the paper towel form him. "But if you don't want anyone to know I will wipe it off" Roman says sadly. "I am sorry princy but I don't know if I can trust you yet" Virgil says. Roman wipes Virgil's name "it's ok I get I left you" Roman says. "Yeah and that hurt Roman I trusted you" Virgil says sadly looking at the ground trying not to cry. "I know I am sorry" Roman says "sorry does not fix everything you will have to earn my trust again Roman" Virgil says as some tears running down his face. -Virgil is crying because of me- Roman though seeing Virgil cry made Romans heart drop. Roman walks over to Virgil and hugs him. Virgil hugs him back "this does not mean I trust you again" Virgil says in Romans chest. "I know" Roman says holding Virgil closer. Virgil leaves Romans arms and cleans up his face "I should go Janus and Remus are waiting please don't tell anyone yet" Virgil says walking out of the bathroom "I won't" Roman says Virgil hears and smiles.
——————————————————————
That is all for this part I know it is longer then the other parts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it confusing or you don't like how I did it. I can't believe I got this many views.

Word count 2141 wow so many words 😮 😮😮😮🥺🥺😃😃😃😄😄😁