chapter 7- How could you do this to me

Here is the next part warning drama ⚠️.
The picture doesn't belong to me
_________________________________________
It's been a month and Roman and Virgil still haven't spoken to each other the both did hafe of the project then turned it in because Virgil wouldn't even look at him.
Virgil's pov-
Virgil is laying in bed crying ignoring his phone he feels storm nuzzling his shoulder and picks him up cuddling h gently. Virgil soon falls asleep holding his cat.
Romans pov-
Roman was sitting on the ground against his room door crying -what did I even do- Roman thought as he hugged his legs. He hears a knock on the door. "Hey Roman its me" Remus says at the door. Roman rubs his eyes and stands up opening the door. "What is it Remus?" Roman asks. "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry when Janus and I found out that you and Virgil were soulmates from Remy we planned to lie to Virgil telling him that you planned it so everyone would know I'm sorry I told you because of how you how you and Virgil reacted to it. Virgil hasn't talked at all to anyone he just stays in his room. I'm so sorry I was scared you would hurt him again now I see I am the one that hurt him this time and you I am really sorry" remus says looking down crying a little. Roman looks at Remus shocked "you have to tell him the truth if you are really sorry you will tell him" Roman yells and slams the door crying more he was upset finding out that his brother betrayed him.
Virgil's pov-
Virgil wakes up a hour later to a knock on his door he sits up and opens the door seeing Remus and Janus stands their. "Virgil we don't need to talk" Janus says.
Virgil sighs a little then moves out of the way to the so they can walk in. Remus and Janus walk in then sit on the bed. Virgil shuts the door the ln sits down on the bed looking at them holding storm. "Virgil I'm sorry but we planned the hole thing after finding out Roman was your soulmate we didn't want him to hurt you so we lied to you and said that he plained  that he didn't know anything about it" Remus says. Virgil looks at Remus shocked then gets made "you to need to leave how could you do this to me" Virgil yells "leave and don't come back I thought I could trust you but I was wrong" he yells starting to cry. Janus and Remus leave going home. Virgil let's go of storm who jump of the bed to drink water. (Warning ⚠️ there is some self starving other know as not eating ⚠️)
Virgil lays down and looks at the ceiling he hasn't ate anything for a couple of weeks. Jasper knocks at the door "Virgil you need to eat something" jasper says. "I'm not hungry please leave me alone" Virgil says hugging his pillow crying.
Time skip
Next day Virgil didn't sleep at all and was at school in his 5th period class before lunch he was having trouble staying awake and wasn't talking to anyone the bell rings for lunch Virgil stands up and grabs his stuff walking out of the room to see Roman he jumps a little shocked then walks past him Roman grabs his arm gently "please talk to me Virgil" he says looking at him worried. Virgil stops and looks at Roman. "Alright I will talk to" Virgil says yawning a little Roman pulls Virgil to his locker and grabs a big lunch box then Roman shuts his locker then pulls Virgil outside to a tree. Roman sits down and Virgil sits by him yawning. "Did they tell you" Roman asks. Virgil nods a little yawning his stomach growls but he ignores it. "When was last time you ate Virgil?" Roman asks. "A couple weeks ago" Virgil says . Roman looks at Virgil shocked "Virgil!-"

_________________________________________
Cliffhanger anyway here's another part I will try to post soon I am going to sleep for a while and will write when I wake up