Run Jackal, Run (💀 ☔ ♥)

He didn't look back, knowing that if he did  he would catch him again. All the poor jackal could do was run, it was all he can do really. This poor bastard has always been a coward, and his cowardice and lies has made him the outcast of his little hamlet. They would never think his cry for help was real, even if it was this time. "Oh, my darling, don't run please? I just want to have you." The boy didn't listen, in fact he refused to, this monster used his baritone, sultry voice as a weapon and he's using all of the weapons he has at his disposal to catch his prey. He kept running, jumping over logs, diving beneath underbrush, , every getaway tactic he knew just so that he could escape from his pursuer. But much to the jackals dismay his chaser was catching up or worse he was slowing down. Tears flowing freely from his discolored eyes, the jackal ran as hard as he could, not paying attention to his suroundings- which would be his downfall. Quite literally, the boy tumbled down a ravine, jagged rocks and sharp wood making his fall bloodier than it needed to be. The hunter jumped down into the ravine catching the jackals head before it collided with a boulder. A bit disoriented, the jackal looks at his unwanted saviour with fear in his eyes only to see the crazed hedgehogs blazing crimson eyes staring right back at him. For the unnerving sight the boy uses his free hand block it, while the black an red hedgehog coos, forcefully pulling away the hand while roughly kissing the jackal, his grip on the locks of white turn to iron as their kiss turned into a intimate but violent mess. Tongues are bitten and teeth clattering, but the hedgehog couldn't have loved the jackal more, his ferocity as well as fear were intoxicating. "My darling don't be afraid, I will make you to be mine for all time, so that you'll never leave me. "B-but what if I-I-I want to leave?" The young jackal stuttered, his voice teetering at the end. The smile instantly left the killers face, his eyes as cold as old blood. " I love you Finnegan, and I won't ever stop even if you don't right now, you will eventually. " The mad hog got up, slinging the protesting jackal over his shoulder walking in the direction from whence they came all the while Finnegan, screaming "SHADOW, NO! LET ME GO, LET ME GO, LET ME GO, LET ME GO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO..." The screaming turned to racked sobs as the hedgehog carried him back to their home, humming tunes of enjoyment stopping once in a while to console his one and only. " My dearest darling, you have nothing to be sad about, don't cry, you know, how's this, I'll make it up to you, how about it if I and bring a gift to you tomorrow. Will that make you feel better now? " he took the silence as a yes and trudged back up the ravine with little difficulty, back to humming his joyful tune. He'd give up for now, winter is close, so it would be futile to try to run again this year, why, why must this happen. I don't deserve this, I just want to- his train of thought stops when realization hits, I have no home, no one loves me, no one cares if I die... Only.. Only a a mad man cares about my well being.... A little wail comes from the jackal, his hands covering his mouth when he realized that no one in all of Mobius cares if Finnegan Lyre is kidnapped by the notorious murderer, Shadow.

(So.... What do you think? This is two of my ideas mixed together, do you like it? Bc I do, now I'm goin' to bed see you bitches in the morning or night time, whatever, good night) 

-tired AF Rhion