Scars to your Beautiful face

(Sonadow 💀❤☔)

Shadow sighed, tired from his day at work.

He trudged up the stairs leading to his apartment and when he got there he noticed the door was already open...

"What...?" Shadow saw claw marks and what looked to be blood on his wooden floor. His normally pristine , monochromatic room was in shambles, the lamps were knocked over as well as paintings were on the floor in shreds.

Shadow summoned some chaos energy in his hand and slowly follows the trail of blood up to his bedroom.

The hybrid almost growled when he walked in, his pupils were slits in anger but when he saw a overgrown, shaggy, blue furred monster next to his bed he stopped himself.

"Sonic... My apartment isn't your-"

but the ebony was interrupted by a deep grumbling, coming from the big creature next to his bed.

"I have another scar now." Shadow grimaced, wolfhogs and the like were known for gaining scars, either from fights or from their gruesome transformations...

Shadow has seen Sonic transform into the beast before him once... And once was enough.

The ebony hedgehog walked over to the wolfhog, who merely stared at him with blank eyes.

Shadow looked away from Sonic and focused more on his chest and torso which had the majority of the scars.

".... Where is it?"

A deep chuckle could be heard from the monster, it was unsettling as it was husky.

"It's on my face."

Sonic's big, clawed paws cupped Shadow's face and tilted it to meet his own.

A long, jagged scar was across his grey muzzle, it slashed across his lips almost meeting his right eye.

Shadow was about to touch the scar until Sonic folded his ears, his lips curling, showing his blood stained teeth. His eyes shifty.

Shadow stopped his movement, wanting to touch the scar, but knowing the temperamental state Sonic was in he decided not to.

Lowering his hand to feel Sonics toned chest, he felt the hands leave his face and bring their bodies closer together.

"Sonic... You know I could bite you, right?"

The ebony said, his voice wavering. The smell of meat alive almost too enticing for him.

A deep chuckle again this time lighter, amused.

"I know, you zombie~ it's one of the reasons I did it"

The monster snuggled the stiff, smaller individual, who was trying his damdest not to hurt his lover with his hunger.

"I... Hate... You"

"I love you too, you foodie. Let's go hunting!~"