The cold (Whitty/Tabi 🍐☔❤)

Tabi tightly hugged Whitty. The bomb did the same, they didn't know why or care but I guess being homeless, and out in the freezing rain would do that to you. 

Tabi shivers, huddling closer to Whitty putting his toothy skull into the crook of the others neck, desperate for his ungodly warmth.

 'guess bein' a bomb 'as it's benefits I suppose.' 

Whitty thought bringing Tabi into his lap. Tabi then asked the doomsday device a very strange question. "Can I... Get inside your hoodie with you? I promise I won't try anything I'm just- just so c-c-c-cold" the jackal skulled man proceeded to shiver violently, showing how cold he was. 

Whitmore was taken aback from by the question, and heavily contemplated it but with a shake of his head, he unzipped the hoodie revealing a shirtless, chest with a white x on it.

 Tabi dived for the heat exuding flesh, once he was comfortable Whitty zipped his hoodie back up and laid on the brick wall behind them, caressing the skull that acted as Tabi's head. The skilled man murmurs a thank you making the bomb murmur a welcome in response.

Witty sighed, hoping that the rain would stop it's relentless down pour. But Tabi's cold hands felt nice, they brought a relief to the ever over heating bomb. When he heard the quiet breathing from the man, he knew he'd fallen asleep. Whitty chuckled, resting his head on the scally cap on the skull man and proceeded to go to dream land. 

(Indulgence!)

-Rhion