First Day

I arrived at work on the first day only to be locked out, what a good way to start out. *30 minutes later* "Mae why are you waiting outside?" Asked Jackson. "Well you see I don't have a key to get in yet, you didn't give me one." "Oh, I had thought you had gotten one, I guess I forgot, my apologies." "It's alright I was in no hurry, I was just going to go ahead and make your coffee before you arrived."
About 1 hour after I got in and settled down in my new office, here comes Jackson with a whole stack of papers "Mae I need these back on my desk by 3 this afternoon." I just stared ïat him astonished. It was 11:00 and there where about 500 papers sitting on my desk that had to be signed and scanned into my computer. "Umm, sir I have only 4 hours to get that done that might not be enough time." "Well you better find a way to get it done in 4 hours and if you don't you're FIRED!!!" I sat there with people staring into my office, Jackson breathing heavily and me with a very frightened look on my face! As Jackson walked out I mumbled asshole as he yelled at everyone to get back to work.
At 3:58 and I had just finished the paper work with only 2 minutes to get to his office and the elevator takes about 1 minute to get all the way up and another minute to walk to his office. I got upstairs with a minute to spare I was in a fast walk when some guy comes out of nowhere and crashed right into me, and that's when I started to cry, I was so embarrassed with him staring at me crying and picking up the papers off the floor, he just stood there with a smile on his face and that's when I blew up! "You ASSHOLE, this is all your fault and you are just standing there watching a poor lady try to get through her first day!!!" He starts cracking up and walks off.
I finally got all the papers picked up and at the front door to Jackson's office I was not in the mood to knock so I just walked in. "Just set them on the desk and leave."Jackson said, I tried my hardest not to blow up but I did. "EXCUSE ME, but I will NOT be spoken to that way, my hand is hurting like none other and, and you made it not to mention the fact that some ass hit me only to knock the papers out of my hand and sat there with me crying and the walked away laughing. So yes I will put your papers on your desk, but I WILL NOT be treated like that especially on the day my mom died, I just won't!" He looked up with an emotionless look on his face and when he did tears started to drip out of my eyes. The next thing I know he stands up walks around his desk and hugs me and whispers in my ear "I'm sorry Mae I had no clue." He said this very softly with caused me to start balling I could feel his strong arms wrap around me very tightly and I don't know why but when in his arms I felt relaxed. About 5 minutes later he let me go but still had his arms on my shoulder then placed them on my cheeks and wiped away my tears that fell and kissed me on my forehead. He slowly pulled away from my forehead and looked directly into my eyes then to my lips then back to my eyes, the next thing I know he is kissing me, a kiss that was full of emotion anger and love all in one genital warm kiss.