Lucky job

When I arrived at the building my jaw dropped, I have never seen it up close just in a picture that we have on our fire place at home.  As I walked in a girl was sitting at a desk right by the door, " Hello can I help you?" She asked "Yes I'm here for the job interview, with um... Mr.Grant." "Ok give me a second." She said as she grabbed her phone on her desk and pressed a button.  "Right this way" she said as I followed her to two big doors when she opened the doors a desk came into sight and a mini fridge a couch and a closet or a bathroom I don't know which I couldn't tell.  "Please come in" he said when he saw me, as I walked in I heard the door behind me slam shut, I turned around quickly at the loud *bang*.   "Please sit" he said as he pointed down to a black leather chair, as I sat down I went to grab my papers but he stopped me and told me that I wouldn't need them "I just want to ask you a few questions." "oh!" I said stunned, "First are you married?" "No but why is that important?" I asked, "Because I didn't know if such a beautiful girl could be single." I will admit I did blush a little at that remark, "Oh" I said, "Second, have you ever committed a crime?" "Not unless you count taking an eraser off the teachers desk a crime." He chuckled at that remark, and wow was his smile breath taking. "Anyways, last but not least do you want this job?" Did he seriously just ask that?, I mean if I didn't, I  wouldn't have came! "Yes!" I said "I kinda need it."  "Oh" was all he said before he said "Ok the job is yours but you need to be here at 6:00 tomorrow morning" ugh 6 seriously! But I just shook my head in agreement. But before I knew it he was sitting on his desk right in front of me tapping his finger just staring at me.

The next thing I know his mouth is right by me ear when he whispers "Also I like my coffee creamy." And walks back to his chair and sits down and dismisses me.

..........

When I got home I was freaking out, it was 9:30 and my boss just hit on me...... I went upstairs after I ate a sandwich and took a shower to go to bed, because I had a long day tomorrow....