I'm Sorry

When I woke up I saw Jackson but no one else. I looked down at my stomach and saw blood, I started to breath really hard and screamed from the pain that was still passing through my body. Jackson head shot up and he looked directly at me and mouthed "I'm so sorry." And he the biggest man I know started crying, all I wanted to do was go over there and hold him, but when I tried again I winced in pain. The guy tied my hands so tight it was cutting into my skin. Jackson looked back at me with tears running down his face. He really does love me doesn't he. "Jacks it's okay everything will be okay I promise."  "Mae no its not this is ALL my fault."  "How is this your fault?"  "Because I refused to quite my job." He looked back into his lap. "Seriously?" I asked "Seriously."He said "Why?"I asked. "Why, because I get a lot of money from it, and I needed it to support you." Jacks you don..." He cut me off "You and our still born baby... we where gonna have a baby and I get paid good and I couldn't quit." He said " A baby?, we were having a baby?!"I asked  "Yes." He replid "What happened to it?"  "Mae..."  "What happened to the baby Jackson?!" "She's  gone she died after the wreck."He said  "How  far along was I..?" 8 1/2 months Mae."  I gasped "How.. she was.. she should have.."  "It was her or you Mae and I chose you."  "What?"  "They could have either saved her or... you... and I chose you..."  "How?"  "The cost was so high I paid 500 thousand to save you." Plus another 500 thousand for your surgery." I looked at him, he was still crying. "I'm sorry Mae I just... I wouldn't have been able to look at her and know you would had never gotten to hold her or kiss her or hear her cry... I just could do it, I'M SORRY!" He shouted to the sky as tears and pain made their way to his eyes. " Jackson... it's not your fault.... non of it is." "It was a girl?"I asked  "Yes." He replied  "What were we gonna name her?" I asked  "Maelyn." He said. "Aww what a beautiful...." All of the sudden I felt something sharp touch my hand and I relised it was a nail sticking out of the wall.  "What are you doing?" Jackson asked as I started to move my arms back and forth on the nail. "Shhhh!!!" I replied "I'm getting us out." I whispered.
About after 10 long minutes I felt the rope break. "Got it!"I whisper yelled. "Got what?" Jackson said. "The rope." I replied. I untangled the rope that was tied around my hands and jumped up out of the chair and ran twords Jackson. As I looked at his face I saw tears still in his eyes and saw one drip down to his cheek. I slowly wiped away the tear and I felt him jump a little at my touch. "It's okay, see." I said and laid a light kiss on his soft warm lips. I pulled away and ran to his desk to see if I could find scissors. When I found them I heard a lout booming voice "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOING?!"