part 2

Oh my god did I just meet my step-dads boss in my pj's and no make-up!

All I could think about is telling him no I can do better I swear. But I kept my mouth shut and went back to my bedroom so I could fantasize about his face and his voice oh how deep and HOT it was.

I started to walk back into the kitchen when I over heard them talking about having dinner, a family dinner, with the boss and my step dad agreed to it! Oh by the way my name is Mae and I'm 21
years old. Anyways I heard them talking about it when my step-dad invited him to come to dinner tonight , at our house, tonight! Agh I can't believe this my step-dads hot boss is going to be here tonight for dinner, and I'm suppose to cook but what can someone that looks like that eat,? salad, spaghetti, what?!

..........

Later that day I was sitting in the kitchen working on grilled chicken green beans and a salad when I heard a knock on the front door. "Hi" I said as I opened the door "please come in." "Thank you" he said as he walked in "Where do I need to put my jacked?" "Oh I'll take it!" "Ok, thank you" I took his coat to our coat closest when my step-dad walked by to greet him.

When I got done with supper we all sat down at the table when he asked me where my mom was, my step-dad just looked at him and he said "Did I say something?" "ye-" my step-dad was about to say but I cut him off before he could finish " No, it's just she died 4 months ago in a car accident." "Oh" was all he said before he looked down at his plate. "Well shall we eat?!" I said before the awkward silence took over.

.........

The next day I got out of bed got dressed and ready for my job interview. When I arrived the secretary told me he already found someone.

When I got home my step-dad was on the phone and asked me how my interview went, I just sighed "that bad huh?" "Yah" I said.

when all of the sudden i noticed he had a big grin on his face "what?" I asked and he told me his boss over heard my problem and offered me a job as his personal assistant but I would have to still have to go an interview I instantly said yes, *I mean what is better than working with a handsome man like him. (Thanks for reading the beginning! The next will be better I promise)