HELP!

I finally got home after a long day at work only to find out my dad had to go on a business trip and left me at home alone with no food. I walked into the kitchen to look for sandwich meat in the fridge and find the bread but sadly we had nothing to put on it except ham and cheese. I fixed my sandwich and went up into my room and turned on the TV when all of the sudden my phone rings, I look at my phone and see that Jackson is calling, I let the phone ring 2 more times before picking it up I say hello but no answer. "Jackson are you there?" "Well, well is this Mae ,Jackson's lovely assistant?" Asked the deep voice. "Umm, who is this?" "This is someone who will hurt your lovely boss if you don't do what I ask... and I may do the same to your father!" At this remark my eyes widened "Please don't hurt them I'll do anything you ask!" "That's a girl I want you to come down here to the office and do not bring any backup because if you do I will kill all of you... and while you're at it bring me a ham and cheese sandwich." As soon as he said this my heart started to race as I looked around my room. "How, how did.." He cut me off before I finished "know you had one?" "Yes!" "Very carefully, now hurry up!" After he said this I heard someone yell "Mae don't do it don't come!" And then I heard a loud whipping sound along with a deep loud scream and I knew it was Jackson!
I arrived at the office 10 minutes after I got the call. I got out of the car and slowly made my way to the door I pulled out the key card Jackson had given me earlier. I walked inside and got to the elevator when I reached for the button I heard another deep scream and I started to shake I quickly pushed the button and got in. When I got to his door I slowly began to open it and as I did I could see Jackson sitting in a chair all tied up with bright red marks on his chest along with a black eye. When I saw this I put my hand over my mouth and felt a tear hit it. Out of nowhere the door swung open and 2 guys stood there and that's when I noticed a guy sitting at Jackson's desk when he looked up I gasped. "It's you!"